F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Date: FRIDAY MAY 30TH BADLAND GOLF COURSEhttp://www.badlandsgc.com/directions.phpTime: 9:20 AM Cost: $115 ... fyi, $45 to rent clubs, $25 for shoes, pay at the course the day of.CART PAIRINGS group 1:Franchise632Franchise632 guestVegas GuyJoe Walsh group 2:NavybuttonsTroyomacSuited Upptspecialgroup 3:NoSup4U (NoSup4U guest-seperate cart)Vick 12AAsnake88Chrozzogroup 4:Balloon GuyZachAndersonOziumrulesNutzgroup 5: Zach6668MJINK3acid knightCubsfan44group 6:CardcoreGoStags92LoismustdiePotsie Pgroup 7:TrussdudeTrussdude guest 1Trussdude guest 2copernicusgroup 8:monixChadGOLF PARTICIPANTS: 1. Nutzbuster (Scott) paid 2. Chrozzo (Chris) paid3. Balloon Guy (Rob) paid4. Oziumrules (Bill) paid5. Troyomac (Ray) paid6. Suited Up (Kurt) paid7. NoSup4U (Mark) paid8. MJINK3 (Mike) paid 9. Cubsfan44 (Jeff) paid 10. acid knight (Matt) paid 11. Zach6668 paid 12. Joe Walsh paid 13. Navybuttons (Dustin) paid14. VegasGuy (Kyle) paid 15. Potsie P (Troy) paid 16. GoStags92 (Chris) paid 17. Loismustdie (Frank) paid18. AAsnake88 (Anthony) paid29. Vick 12 (Adam) paid20. Cardcore (Seth) paid 21. Trussdude (Pat) paid22. Trussdude guest (Brian) paid23. Trussdude guest (Ron) paid24. ZachAnderson (Zach) paid 25. Franchise632 (Dustin)paid 26. Franchise632 guest (Scott) paid 27. pt special CONFIRMED payment on the way 28. copernicus paid 29. Monix - Bart Tichelman paid 30. Chad paid OFFICIAL DINNER LIST AS OF MAY 9TH, 20087 PM Brand steak house, Monte Carlo Here's the scoop, gang.I heard back from MC re: dinner and it's pretty much what I understood. We must agree on one menu, although folks can decide (within that menu) what they want once they get there. Given this, I propose we opt for the $75 one. This gives our group the most selections and includes the Dover Sole as the seafood (as opposed to the Salmon, which had no takers). This also bumps the steak from a 10oz Filet to a 14oz NY Strip. Here's the full options on the $75 Menu:SOUP--Choice of Lobster Bisque (w/ Warm Bacon Goat Cheese Sandwich) or Classic Onion Soup (with Gruyere Cheese Gratin, Sourdough Croutons)CAESAR SALAD--w/ Garlic Cheese Croutons and Black Pepper Caesar DressingENTREE--Choice of Dover Sole (w/ Steamed Vegetables), Chicken (w/ Wild Mushroom Ragout) or 14oz. Bone-In NY Strip (w/ Signature Sauces)SIDES--Mac-n-Cheese and Creamed SpinachDESSERT--Chef's Nightly Selection (TBD)Note: a standard 18% gratuity will be added, plus 7.75% tax, so each guy will be looking at ~$95 total (excluding drinks). FWIW, this menu ordered ala carte would run each person up to $115 with tax and tip on their own, so it's good from that standpoint, plus obv we all get the huge benefits of our own reserved space and being served at the same time.So...IF we want to pursue this, we need the group to OK this menu and then get some form of payment up front (at least $50 each) to Copernicus and/or Mark (both of whom have graciously agreed to handle this for us) in order to secure the reservation as soon as possible (no later than 5/23).Post if you're down for this and I'll look to Copernicus and Mark to remind us how to get payment to them so we can secure our reservation. Nutz and I think this is a great way to go for our large group and hope you'll agree. If not, no worries and hopefully we'll still see you at MC Poker Room at 9pm for the poker tourney. Thanks and looking forward to it!DINNER PAYMENT INFO: from copernicussend your $95 payments via paypal to holdemxpert@aol.com [no "e" in xpert] include your FCP name in the message box (and any +1s). I'll accept Stars or FullTilt transfers also. TheDominator at Stars, or 1stDominator at FullTilt. Location should be Irvine in the confirmation at Stars (dont know if they do that at FTP). email or PM me if your transferring from an account name different from your FCP name.I believe we only have to give a 50% deposit but I dont want to run around collecting the other half that night. Please send the full payment and if you bail before the deadline I'll refund it via Paypal, or refund half if its past the deadline. (I believe the deadline is about a week before the dinner).OFFICIAL I AM ALL IN FOR DINNER NO MATTER WHAT! LISTlast updated May 13th Paid so far: rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan44 The honorable Kurt and Brigettemonixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668 NutzZach A.Potsie +1Copernicus +1Vick12acidknight +1Balloon Guy +1OziAAsnake88Chrozzomakeyourself +1Navybuttonsloismustdievbnautiluschadother folks in for din din as of 5-1-2008...are you still in?: GoStags92fright101 +1cardcore

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please provide your address, daily schedule and a list of deepest personal fears in this thread so that you don't get flooded with PMs.Thanks.

Please provide your address, daily schedule and a list of deepest personal fears in this thread so that you don't get flooded with PMs.Thanks.
If anyone floods me with random PM's I will have you banned.Don't foreget...I know people Daniel Royal Tour Balloon Guy. :club:
If anyone floods me with random PM's I will have you banned.Don't foreget...I know people Daniel Royal Tour Balloon Guy. :club:
I have banning power, I'm with Scott.Having said that, do you accept AP, FTP, PS, or Cake transfers?
I have banning power, I'm with Scott.Having said that, do you accept AP, FTP, PS, or Cake transfers?
I'd prefer the cashola since I'll have like 4 grand in credit card limbo, but if you are in a pinch we could work something out. :ts
Probably not cake, but definitely doughnuts.
Mmmm..tomorrow baby! :club:
I'd prefer the cashola since I'll have like 4 grand in credit card limbo, but if you are in a pinch we could work something out. :club:
I don't use checks or anything, but I'm sure I could buy one from the bank, or get my gf to use her paypal for me. No worries.
How much am I paying if I'm just tagging along and not playing? Probably just drinking and gambling on others degeneracy.
Is Shannon really coming with you Mark?Brigette wants to know, lol.
Id be really surprised if the course allows people on it that arent gonna play.
$150... Seriously???Dude we paid like $60 or $70 here at Schaumburg last time.Good god.How about a dozen krispy kremes?
They originally wanted $180, so....I understand if this blows it out of the water for some. But that is normal for a good course out here.
They originally wanted $180, so....I understand if this blows it out of the water for some. But that is normal for a good course out here.
I suck, what do I need with a good course? lol.My main thing is how busy it's gonna be. I wanna be able to take all 8-10 of my strokes. :)I mean, I'll play and all, don't get me wrong, but I wanna be in the front so I'm only holding up you guys, lol.
WHO THE FUCK WAKES UP AT 920 IN THE MORNING!!!!!?????ESPECIALLY IN VEGAS!
lol.Well, the golf is Friday morning, which should be the first day there for most. The weekend for people who plan on playing golf will start that night, not the night before....hopefully.plus, at 9:20 AM it's only 100 degrees. By 3 PM it's around 130 and most folks simply burst into flames by then, so an early start is key to survival.
lol.Well, the golf is Friday morning, which should be the first day there for most. The weekend for people who plan on playing golf will start that night, not the night before....hopefully.plus, at 9:20 AM it's only 100 degrees. By 3 PM it's around 130 and most folks simply burst into flames by then, so an early start is key to survival.
Yeah, never golfed in heat before. Gonna need some sunblock.
Will a bus be made available to us?
Bus?No, but there are all these weird things scooting all over Vegas...got 4 wheels and funny illuminated plastic signs on top that say "TAXI" and are piloted by smelly foreigners.Goot times!
Bus?No, but there are all these weird things scooting all over Vegas...got 4 wheels and funny illuminated plastic signs on top that say "TAXI" and are piloted by smelly foreigners.Goot times!
I find that in Vegas, most of the drivers are white. It's strange for me.Maybe not most, but a lot more than here.