Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)Button ($9.85)SB ($10.05)Hero ($12.80)UTG ($26.25)MP ($8.40)Preflop: Hero is BB with :D, :D. UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($0.25) :D, :D, :club:(2 players)Hero bets $0.25, UTG raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.5, UTG raises to $27.15 (All-In), Hero calls $9.45 (All-In)What do you think of the reraise and calling all in?EDIT: Converter messed up the bet amounts slightly, but essentially right.

I feel like he has A9 or Q9 like everytime, but it's all going in so, blah.Just get it in there and gamble. Hope he has J10dd or something.

This hand was pretty straight forward after all, the guy had Q9 which means I had 40% equity.After the guy initially raised I thought he probably just had a naked A, which I would be ahead of. When he went all in I thought I was probably behind but was getting the right odds to call given that sometimes he shows up with JdTd or just a naked A.His hand held up.