Tt Flop Straight Draw

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $28.45Hero: $59.70CO: $28.25Button: $36SB: $49.50BB: $59Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with T :D T :D UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.25, CO calls, 3 folds, UTG raises to $4.5, Hero calls, CO calls.Flop: 9 :club: Q :D J :D ($14.25, 3 players)UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $17, CO raises all-in $24.25, UTG folds, Hero calls.Villain is 55.56/5.56/3 over 36 hands.Thoughts? Comments?

I don't hate it because of the weak lead, but I don't love it either.Limp reraise from a player with a low PFR% I'm usually just calling for set value. Unless he's made this play before I wanna say his range is probably only top 4-5 hands, most likely AK in this specific hand. I think in this spot I just go by feel and table dynamics. Knowing nothing about these I wanna say just try to see a cheap turn card. At the same time, I want to raise because he is showing weaknes, and its becoming second nature to attack weaknes in position. But, not knowing the player I don't know what that weaknes means.Basically, knowing nothing take a cheap card, with a read or the right feel I like the play.

which one are you referring to when you say "villain" - CO or UTG?and do you have stats/reads for the non-villain villain?
Sorry. Villain = CO.I'll get stats on UTG later.