Kk Facing Big Checkraise On The Flop Against An Unknown

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.10 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($20.96)Hero ($15.71)BB ($8.74)UTG ($10)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. UTG posts a blind of $0.10. UTG (poster) checks, Button raises to $0.6, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, UTG folds, Button calls $1.40.Flop: ($4.20) Tspade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.75, Button raises to $7, I had only played about ten hands with the villain but he had played about six of them. He got out of line early calling me down with bottom pair and then bluffed when the board paired on the river. I need help with these hands, I feel like i have been getting stacked with JJ - AA way too much lately.

tricky, but I don't think most players would play a set this way when they are likely to be dealing with a c-bet or an overpair. Hands that beat you would want more value out of this. I think you have to get it in here, or just call and try to get it in on the turn.

I had only played about ten hands with the villain but he had played about six of them. He got out of line early calling me down with bottom pair and then bluffed when the board paired on the river. I need help with these hands, I feel like i have been getting stacked with JJ - AA way too much lately.
There's nothing dangerous about this board.Call and let him push the turn. I don't think it's in his nature to have you beaten here.

i did end up pushing. One thing that influenced this was i could tell he had been the table captain before i came. On the called bluff i took about a fourth of his stack. Ive noticed when this happens to some low stakes players they seem to take it personally and will really try to bully you (basically a form of tilt).anyway i pushed, he called and flipped over pocket nines. He ended up hitting a runner runner straight and immediately leaving the table. even though i felt like puking i finally felt good about makin the right decision in a borderline situation.