PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($2.10)CO ($3.56)Button ($2.24)SB ($5.03)BB ($3.61)Hero ($5.44)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jdiamond.gif, Qclub.gif. Hero calls $0.02, MP raises to $0.06, 1 fold, Button calls $0.06, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04.Flop: ($0.21) 2heart.gif, 3heart.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.14, MP folds, Button calls $0.14.Turn: ($0.49) 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.22, Button ...I bet here figuring that if he calls or raises, I know I am beat, if I check and he bets or checks then I am more in the dark?

Can we talk about preflop here?
good call, Limp calling a raise UTG QJo is horrible. You really should be raising all the hands that you open, especially at the low limits where people will call anyway. You really don't want to be playing these sort of hands OOP as well, basically you are going to have to stick money in to find out if you are ahead of or not, so you are basically guessing. In position however you have much more information to work with.If this was the button I would be fine with it. UTG you are going to be put to soooo many tough decisions, especially without reads.I just pass myself.
good call, Limp calling a raise UTG QJo is horrible. You really should be raising all the hands that you open, especially at the low limits where people will call anyway. You really don't want to be playing these sort of hands OOP as well, basically you are going to have to stick money in to find out if you are ahead of or not, so you are basically guessing. In position however you have much more information to work with.If this was the button I would be fine with it. UTG you are going to be put to soooo many tough decisions, especially without reads.I just pass myself.
Yeah I know where you are coming from and normally I would just fold here. Calling was kinda spontaneous.

This is .01/.02 NL, so the guy is never folding any heart unless maybe you shove. If it was a different limit, I don't mind it.