final table on poker room!!!

I've got your table open while I'm sitting in class. Looks like you're running the show right now. Keep it up. Good luck.What part of Ohio are you from? Anywhere near Toledo?[/quoteddown near dayton

Man, you're on a nice run--amazing those Ks held up against the AJ--I kept track for a while on PR and Ax all in against KK won something like 70% of the time over 100 or so times I saw it in tournaments, playing myself or railbirding a buddy. Don't let these 2 catch their breath now, keep up the pressure. Good luck.

Man, you're on a nice run--amazing those Ks held up against the AJ--I kept track for a while on PR and Ax all in against KK won something like 70% of the time over 100 or so times I saw it in tournaments, playing myself or railbirding a buddy. Don't let these 2 catch their breath now, keep up the pressure. Good luck.
Please never post again.
Thanks for the support, it ended up paying $2785,,,always nice padding thanks again!!!! GO FCP
lol, did you see me post that in the lobby chat room?
yeah, stylin, funny as hell, see that asian guy back out when I told him I'd take the bet. thanks again man I appreciate the support, gonna take the wife out tonight!
Thanks for the support, it ended up paying $2785,,,always nice padding thanks again!!!! GO FCP
lol, did you see me post that in the lobby chat room?
yeah, stylin, funny as hell, see that asian guy back out when I told him I'd take the bet. thanks again man I appreciate the support, gonna take the wife out tonight!
Nice Job!!congrats on the win

Please never post again.I'm shocked I would get flamed for saying what I said... seriously. But I've been playing at Pokerroom every day for over 2 years, so I'm pretty familiar with it, and I really did keep track of this. I'm not saying 100+ times was enough to definitively say anything, and I since I'm in class I don't have the numbers in front of me, but it was something like 71.something% of the times I saw, the Ax won somehow, whether it be by hitting an A, tripping with the x, or whatever. I'm not saying I fold KK preflop, ever, but I hold my breath, especially in the late stages of a tournament. Anyway, great job of finishing the job mb--I enjoyed watching while I'm sitting here listening to criminal procedure.

Please never post again.I'm shocked I would get flamed for saying what I said... seriously. But I've been playing at Pokerroom every day for over 2 years, so I'm pretty familiar with it, and I really did keep track of this. I'm not saying 100+ times was enough to definitively say anything, and I since I'm in class I don't have the numbers in front of me, but it was something like 71.something% of the times I saw, the Ax won somehow, whether it be by hitting an A, tripping with the x, or whatever. I'm not saying I fold KK preflop, ever, but I hold my breath, especially in the late stages of a tournament. Anyway, great job of finishing the job mb--I enjoyed watching while I'm sitting here listening to criminal procedure.
If you found that to be the case, then why play there every day for two years?Never been a big fan of PR - do they still not have antes in their MTTs?Patrick
If you found that to be the case, then why play there every day for two years?Never been a big fan of PR - do they still not have antes in their MTTs?Patrick
Nope. I hate pokerroom yet I still play there sparatically.
I'm pretty sure you just proved my point. I'm done with you. My previoius statement about you never posting again stands.