what do you guys think?

hey im 16 years old and i play on pokerstars i always just buy in the minimum 25 and see how high i can gt it but usually cahs out every so often the highest i got up was about 140 beucase i started to play .25/.50 blinds even though i prob shouldnt have at the first this time i got it up to 50 and cashed out my 25 i bought in iwht and won 5 bucks and i went to the .50/1.00 table with 30 bucks first hand i had k8os and the board was 338 so i check raised he called with his ace queen and hit his queen on the turn or river i forget i lost 15 bucks...i think im pretty good at poker but could def get better do you guys know any sites to read about pot odds or stuff i should read about/what i should know to be better would be apprreciated and feel free to comment on anything else thanx!

Do they not teach punctuation in Canadian high schools?I tried but I can't make heads or tails of this mess. A little less time on PS and a little more in school. That would be +ev.

BYRNE11 see me there before?
no, i just wanted to report you to pokerstars. sorry, but your account should get locked up very very soon. I gave them the link to this topic just incase they needed proof
hey im 16 years old and i play on pokerstars i always just buy in the minimum 25 and see how high i can gt it but usually cahs out every so often the highest i got up was about 140 beucase i started to play .25/.50 blinds even though i prob shouldnt have at the first this time i got it up to 50 and cashed out my 25 i bought in iwht and won 5 bucks and i went to the .50/1.00 table with 30 bucks first hand i had k8os and the board was 338 so i check raised he called with his ace queen and hit his queen on the turn or river i forget i lost 15 bucks...i think im pretty good at poker but could def get better do you guys know any sites to read about pot odds or stuff i should read about/what i should know to be better would be apprreciated and feel free to comment on anything else thanx!
i quote you as well, just incase you try and edit your OP.hehehehe
BYRNE11 see me there before?
no, i just wanted to report you to pokerstars. sorry, but your account should get locked up very very soon. I gave them the link to this topic just incase they needed proof
i quote you as well, just incase you try and edit your OP.hehehehe
if you seriously did that you're a homo. who the fuck cares if hes playing underage?
yeah if you do that its pretty lame teneight you have a post saying how you got kicked out of a site because you are underage so you should keep your mouth shut
do you really think i'm a snitch? i just wanted you to pee your pants for a bit. i really didn't do it, but from my personal experiences, don't make these type of topics. someone snitched on me on UB when i had a hugeeee rush and turned 10 dollars into 3400 in a weekteneight