come sweat me on stars....

what would you need 4 seats for
dinner for 4. a small game of musical chairs.some of the more complicated kama sutra positions.to help John Travolta bang Kyra Sedgwick in the movie Phenomenon. (ok that one was a stretch)

All the old paintings on the tombsThey do the sand dance don't you knowIf they move too quick (oh whey oh)They're falling down like a dominoAll the bazaar men by the NileThey got the money on a betGold crocodiles (oh whey oh)They snap their teeth on your cigaretteForeign types with the hookah pipes sayAy oh whey oh, ay oh whey ohWalk like an Egyptian

dinner for 4. a small game of musical chairs.some of the more complicated kama sutra positions.to help John Travolta bang Kyra Sedgwick in the movie Phenomenon. (ok that one was a stretch)
Wow. That is impressive. Seriously, who looks at the word "chairs" and thinks of that movie? Way to go...and yes, I understand the reference.I am giving you a standing ovation in my office.
ok can someone answer me seriously.. would you just try to sell the seats for some cash or what
Yes you can sell your seat for cash. Generally you get 90 cent to the dollar for each W$.It is a $11 rebuy tourney and it generally cost me $20-30 for the tourney when I won the 3 seats. Sold one 1 1/2 of the seat and played in Event #1 which I placed 238.
Wow. That is impressive. Seriously, who looks at the word "chairs" and thinks of that movie? Way to go...and yes, I understand the reference.I am giving you a standing ovation in my office.
If you remember useless nonsense clap your hands. (clap, clap) :club: Unfortunately, when I hear the word prosthetic I think of Boogie Nights (shudder).
If you remember useless nonsense clap your hands. (clap, clap) :club: Unfortunately, when I hear the word prosthetic I think of Boogie Nights (shudder).
How much do you bench? You first.
I dont even want to go there. I lift weights like a girlie-man. I defeat my enemies with stealth, cunning, and a rapier like wit.And if that fails, there is the time-honored, cheap shot to the groin.

I figured you had to know. You lost me. Simmons did a (cant remember the sport) preview with the quotes from the movie. I knew you knew. Just got lost. Still love me?

I figured you had to know.  You lost me.   Simmons did a (cant remember the sport) preview with the quotes from the movie.  I knew you knew.  Just got lost.  Still love me?
always.
What State is that Jack? State of California...... :D classic