Vegas Birthday Weekend

It's that time of year again. I am flying out to Vegas tomorrow morning for my annual Vegas Birthday trip. Patty and I are going to be hitting the low limit nlh tables tomorrow night. If anyone else is going to be in town tomorrow night, let me know where you will be playing, I'm not sure where we will be yet.

I'd go hang with you's for a bit if I weren't going to Laguna Beach for a week.Happy B day and have fun. Say hi to Patty for me! :club:
have funsay hi to LC and Steven for me
happy birthday you dirty ditch whureedit: zomg, 9000 posts and for your bday.. wow if that isnt sa b-day present and a half, I dont know what is
i'm honored and humbled by your gift :wipes small tear from my cheek:

thank you guysi think i'm skipping the strippers and blow on this trip, but i'll try to have fun anywaysJust found out one of the attorneys at my firm has to go Vegas tomorrow for a funeral and is on the same flight as me. What a great way to start my vactaion, sitting on an airplane making small talk with my boss and his parents. Yipppppeee

I'd go hang with you's for a bit if I weren't going to Laguna Beach for a week.Happy B day and have fun. Say hi to Patty for me! :club:
Come on you can do better than that, go to huntington its so much better. Drive down harbor too when it gets dark, muhaha...
thank you guysi think i'm skipping the strippers and blow on this trip, but i'll try to have fun anywaysJust found out one of the attorneys at my firm has to go Vegas tomorrow for a funeral and is on the same flight as me. What a great way to start my vactaion, sitting on an airplane making small talk with my boss and his parents. Yipppppeee
Are you a:1. attorney2. paralegal3. secretary4. mailroom clerk
Look at it this way.Starting out at the bottom means you can go only up from there.Mmmmmmm....Little Buddah at the Palms is + EV!Cheers! :club:
Come on you can do better than that, go to huntington its so much better. Drive down harbor too when it gets dark, muhaha...
Lol. Laguna is just the jumping off point.Huntington, Del Mar, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Sunset, Catalina, and Commerce are all very much on the intinerary.

Have a fantastic birthday missIdaho, it's always good to celebrate being 21 (even if it is for the second time nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more :D )Have a blast, come back a winner :club:

Are you a:1. attorney2. paralegal3. secretary4. mailroom clerk
2. paralegal/legal assistant
Have a fantastic birthday missIdaho, it's always good to celebrate being 21 (even if it is for the second time nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more :D )Have a blast, come back a winner :club:
this would be the 10 year anniversary of my 21st birthday ..... damn i'm old
happy birthday! where are you guys staying? I'll be there.
Hilton - see ya there !
this would be the 10 year anniversary of my 21st birthday ..... damn i'm old
You are only as old as you feel .......so feel someone younger :club:
It's that time of year again. I am flying out to Vegas tomorrow morning for my annual Vegas Birthday trip. Patty and I are going to be hitting the low limit nlh tables tomorrow night. If anyone else is going to be in town tomorrow night, let me know where you will be playing, I'm not sure where we will be yet.
Wow, you look awesome. Your ex must be a stupid stupid man.
Get plastered on the flight out, when the plane lands flash 'em some bewbies and yell "It's my birthday bitches!"then quietly ask them if your outburst stays in vegas like the ad says.Happy fishing and have a good weekend.

...and I'm back. And ready to sleep. I've only had 2 hours of sleep in the last 32 hours, which means I did Vegas right this time. ;)I'll be posting some pics up on myspace tomorrow and posting a trip report blog. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. luv ya all