How am I doing so far?

Alright, well I started playing online poker around August. (A friend got me into it) I started off playing with demo money, but it didn't really give me the opportunity to see how actual money games would play out. I turned 21 in September, and so I deposited $50 and started playing at Pacific Poker.Well I'd love to tell you that I turned that $50 into a lot more, I actually totally bombed, and being completely new to the online poker scene, I tore threw all $50 in less than 24 hours. I wasn't really going to let that deter me though. I learned from my mistakes and I vowed that I'd at least play smarter the next time. So about a week later, I dropped another $50 into the account.From then, I've earned back the initial $100 I started with, and I've won roughly $1000 from there. So how do you think I'm doing so far? I really only started playing and learning the game in September. I think I've gained a lot of experience in such a short time. I'm wondering if I should start risking more money though...I seem to win pretty consistently now, however, I only play sit & go tourneys. I normally play the $30 5 seaters and I do pretty well at those. However, I've had to withdraw a lot of my money for various spending. (especialy x-mas shopping!) Now I'm down to $100 and I'm back to the $10 5 seaters.I think that this time I will build my bankroll up a lot more... But it takes so long to actually profit from such small buy-in games. My next step would be to play the $100 5 seaters... But would this be too big of a step? I'm thinking I need a bankroll of at least $1000 before I even attempt to play a $100 dollar game, because the fear of losing that much money in one game would be too much for me if I only had $300-$400 total for my bankroll.Suggestions?