Evenin' AllI've been playing a lot of heads up at Victor Chandler and more and more I've found that people are going in every hand.I played one guy 5 times and he goes all in every hand, from the start, when the blinds are 20/40 and the stacks are 2000!!!Obviously,this is extreme, but I wondered if anyone had any statistical data for calling all ins when the blinds get to:A: 50/100B: 100/200When your opponant is going all in every hand and the beginning stacks are 2000.I've been using KX Suited and K7 unsuited and if anyone's got an opinion on it, I'd be interested, as I seem to be doubling up too many people I've outplayed down to half their original stack.Anyone have the optimum calling hand for this situation?

sage is more for when the blinds are high, u shouldn't call unless you have a premium hand when the blinds are low, let him have them, wait till you have TT or Ax then take all his chips

sage is more for when the blinds are high, u shouldn't call unless you have a premium hand when the blinds are low, let him have them, wait till you have TT or Ax then take all his chips
Sometimes you can't wait until you have tens or Ax or better. I agree that the SAGE (Sit 'n' Go Endgame) it applys more to when the blinds are large in comparison to the chip stacks. You could justify a call with much less when the blinds are this high.Remember that 23 is the worst starting hand when heads up and not 72 when in a full ring game. Kx suited and suited connectors play well against all in's, in HU situations.To the OP:Kx suited is fine but I wouldn't recommend K7, I would stay above K8 because of kicker reasons. If you have K7 you have seven cards that out kick you k8, k9, k10, kj, kq, kk, and Ak. The converse here is that if you have K8 you beat k7, k6, k5, k4, k3, and k2. The chances of being outkicked are lessened by being in this upper bracket of kickers. So a king / eight (kicker) is the lowest I would call with early on and suited.-bwaves

Nice article. I have always struggled in HU and am currently reading the section on HU in HOH V2. You can almost never find any info or advice on how to play HU online, so this article makes alot of sense.