I just recently started multi-tableing. I usually 2 table sometimes 3 table. I find that while I am multi tableing that I usually do really good at one table and either mediocre or bad at the other table. Most nights I have been breaking even or only winning small.Im not sure what causes this...It isnt like I am paying more attention to one table more than the other. I also dont feel rushed so it isnt that.I was wondering if other people have this problem?

I just recently started multi-tableing. I usually 2 table sometimes 3 table. I find that while I am multi tableing that I usually do really good at one table and either mediocre or bad at the other table. Most nights I have been breaking even or only winning small.Im not sure what causes this...It isnt like I am paying more attention to one table more than the other. I also dont feel rushed so it isnt that.I was wondering if other people have this problem?
If you just started multi-tabling recently, you probably haven't been doing it long enough to know if your good table/bad table routine is a legitimate trend. Give it some more time before you start to worry as it's very likely just the usual variance of the game. If you normally crush your games playing one table, it probably won't be long before you're crushing those games playing two tables. If you're normally a break even/small win player, then your results are probably about what you should expect. Stay patient, keep practicing, and give yourself some time to become comfortable playing more than one table at once. If you make smart decisions, the winning will take care of itself.

Maybe one of the tables is rigged and the other one is not. :club: Seriously, it sometimes happens to me too. Some tables you just start out with a few bad beats and then you keep sinking. It's a psychological difference to me. I'll shut that table down and start fresh on a new table.Maybe you're focusing more on one of the tables and playing on auto-pilot (loose passive) on the other .

One thing you have to keep your eye on is the game conditions of each table. How many people are seeing the flop? How aggressive is the table? When you see yourself losing money at a table, make sure you know why. Did you play some draws aggressively and they just didn't come in? Did you get some bad beats? Or are you at a tough table with some other tight-aggressives?If it is one of the first two, don't worry. If it is the latter, switch tables.The one thing I have discovered multi-tabling (I usually play 3-4) is one of the hardest things to do is to keep up with each tables constantly changing "texture." This is a skill that just takes experience to develop and I think this is the biggest difference between single- and multi-tabling.