Jesus! 41 Signed Up For $1k Wsop Satellite On Ftp

just posted on 2+2, but i was thinking the tournament would be like a sit n go. i assume the majority of the players got in through satellite since its still 4 hours before the tournament, so i wonder if some high rollers are going buy in direct? crazy how big online tournaments are getting these days, with a $500 on stars, $600 on party, and now $1k on full tilt just for a satellite!

just posted on 2+2, but i was thinking the tournament would be like a sit n go. i assume the majority of the players got in through satellite since its still 4 hours before the tournament, so i wonder if some high rollers are going buy in direct? crazy how big online tournaments are getting these days, with a $500 on stars, $600 on party, and now $1k on full tilt just for a satellite!
so does it give 4 seats then?
The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

they have a 150+10 sng and a 69+6 sng which are running right now for tonights.other than that, i think most people got in from an mtt satellite every night at 9. its random, some nights its 24 dollars and some nights its 69 dollars. or maybe i am mixing up two different satellites.and last night they had a 5000 full tilt point tournament where the top 3 got in. cool that you can finally spend big chunks of points for a tournament, instead of the usual 50 point buyins.

The play at the final table was HORRENDOUS! I respect Nordbergs play and like his blog, but the play with Q10 on the bubble was pretty bad.Also on the final hand, WTF was that DONK doing bluffing with the Ax of hearts? He was lucky Nordberg was eliminated because he almost bluffed his way out of a seat. What idiot bluffs off your stack when you can fold your way into a seat? I guess it just goes to show the type of field that will be in the WSOP ME.

looks like it will be another big event, 32 signed up with 4 hours to go, and it looks like there's a last chance $75 satellite at 6:15 that will probably get some more seats.has to be one of the softest 1k buyin events with all the satellite winners, and it keeps all the jjprodigy types out since one person having 2 wsop seats is worthless.

has to be one of the softest 1k buyin events with all the satellite winners, and it keeps all the jjprodigy types out since one person having 2 wsop seats is worthless.
I assume they give you money that you can use to buy in to other WSOP events if you have multiple seats.But that is an assumption, I haven't checked terms and conditions.EDIT: You were correct. One seat per person. This makes the 100 seat guarantee possibly the softest WSOP qualifier tourney ever.