• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Paris Hilton: I was in such a rush out the door that I forgot my blackberry. So I'm going to have it fedexed. Taking off on our vacation! yay!

TexDolly A blonde got 2 new dogs, named Timex and Rolex. Her friend said "are you crazy? Dogs aren't named that." Blonde.."Duh, they are watch dogs" Doyle Brunson

james duthie: Scott Walker scores twice for Wash. Stempniak and Wolski score as Phoenix wins. Hmm. Maybe deadline wasn't that irrelevant after all.james duthie: Who am I kidding. It was brutal.

seanaverydotcom Ok Ok Ok, Sitting beside Larry Flynt at dinner in Washington. He's here to give Obama some new ideas. What a BADASS

seanaverydotcom Ok Ok Ok, Sitting beside Larry Flynt at dinner in Washington. He's here to give Obama some new ideas. What a BADASS
"Sorry Larry, if I wanted to see a huge pair of jiggling boobs I'd just go screen Brodeur." #SeanAveryMeetsLarryFlynt-DownGoesBrown

dellis39 Looks like I made the highlight of the night. Too bad it was because I was on the receiving end. Thx pavel

DP_57Game day, tough to breath with the altitude haha. I feel a good game from Bergy Mac and I tonight, we are really finding some chemistry

DP_57Game day, tough to breath with the altitude haha. I feel a good game from Bergy Mac and I tonight, we are really finding some chemistry
Who is this?edit - figured it out 2 seconds later

ian_mendes Was Colton Orr putting up three fingers to indicate how many draft picks the Leafs gave up to get Kessel?

ian_mendes Matt Cullen said he's never seen anything like that in his 12 yrs in hockey. Guys running to the bathroom all night. "It was ugly," he said.

emnicks: At the bar at Baton Rouge Kanata. Alfredsson has yet to come in for take-out, so assume his flu continues to rage.emnicks: Watching Thrashers in-arena feed at BR. Just advertised that lower bowl seats start at $9.99. Ack.---Wow, I'd love to be able to get $10 tickets (period) -- though knowing there's a very good chance the team would leave/fold woud suck.

Sean_Leahy - The Hershey's Stanley Cup is made of more than 150 lbs of Hershey’s milk chocolate ... [insert Kyle Wellwood jokes here]DownGoesBrown - So do I have this right? Best Picture went to a documentary about where Rick DiPietro sits in the dressing room?

DarrenDreger A few quirky break out group proposals at the gm meetings, including the idea of a qualification series for the 8th seed in each conf.

ConanOBrien If I had a show, I'd tweet about which Oscar winner is coming on tonight. Instead, here's my favorite frozen vegetable: Peas!

ConanOBrien If I had a show, I'd tweet about which Oscar winner is coming on tonight. Instead, here's my favorite frozen vegetable: Peas!
TOPGEAR_AMERICA: via @bbcamerica: Jay Leno is the "Star in the Reasonably Priced Car" tonight on Top Gear @ 8pm ET. #JayLeno -- http://bit.ly/duufmsSome get all of the fun

RealKidPoker Played EVERY hand in first rd at Bay 101. Lost 7 in a row then won the 8th. Back to 17k started with 20k.

[mirtle]: Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray announced today the club has signed defenceman Brian Lee to a two-year contract.[emnicks]: My friend after I told him about the Lee extension: "Oh f-ck. You're BSing me. No f-cking way. Why are you such a liar?"[emnicks]: From the HFBoards re: Brian Lee extension: "This might be a buffer in case we lose Volchenkov." Where's a gong when you need it? #Sens

simmonssteve Funny to hear Mark Messier talk about head shots. He may be career leader in head shots and hits from behind.

simmonssteve Funny to hear Mark Messier talk about head shots. He may be career leader in head shots and hits from behind.
I am amazed that Steve Simmons has a job as a writer.
I am amazed that Steve Simmons has a job as a writer.
i actually responded to him, with that exact quote..He obviously ignored it.