man, fulltilt pros suck

This sucks, I had 1% of all FullTilt Pros in the $1000 rebuy event, and so far 2 have cashed and 1 is still in. Steve Zolotow won like 6,000 and Jenifer Harman won like 5,000. This means I've won only 110 bucks and only have one more in. Phil Gordon is on the shortstack with only like 30,000 left to start day 2.

This sucks, I had 1% of all FullTilt Pros in the $1000 rebuy event, and so far 2 have cashed and 1 is still in. Steve Zolotow won like 6,000 and Jenifer Harman won like 5,000. This means I've won only 110 bucks and only have one more in. Phil Gordon is on the shortstack with only like 30,000 left to start day 2.
Waaaaah, waaaaah, waaaaah. S T F U
Waaaaah, waaaaah, waaaaah. S T F U

ya i bet the guy who had them on day three was just complaining like you when allen cunningham won the opening event for 750K and he made an extra 7grand. i will t ake 1% of there winning is you don't want it feel free to transfer it to my full tilt account same name. :club:

That's sad bro... just sad... you had all of FCP behind you when you were wrecking that tourney the other day. And now you have to go and say something dumb like this. Don't be greedy.

Guys, time to stick my foot in my mouth. I made that post because I had unrealistic expectations of them winning like 1 million dollars and me getting like $10,000. I realize how stupid I sounded complaining about free money. I should feel fortunate to get any free money at all, and although maybe $110 doesn't seem like a lot after winning $2300, but I should feel lucky to have any free money handed to me at all.

Guys, time to stick my foot in my mouth.  I made that post because I had unrealistic expectations of them winning like 1 million dollars and me getting like $10,000.  I realize how stupid I sounded complaining about free money.  I should feel fortunate to get any free money at all, and although maybe $110 doesn't seem like a lot after winning $2300, but I should feel lucky to have any free money handed to me at all.
Hey Zimm.....Had you ever won another MTT in your life?If not...you need to get the two cards (re-create the hand...cuz you can't frame your monitor) and have them professionally framed.....
Guys, time to stick my foot in my mouth.  I made that post because I had unrealistic expectations of them winning like 1 million dollars and me getting like $10,000.  I realize how stupid I sounded complaining about free money.  I should feel fortunate to get any free money at all, and although maybe $110 doesn't seem like a lot after winning $2300, but I should feel lucky to have any free money handed to me at all.
Apology accepted.Carry on.
Guys, time to stick my foot in my mouth. I made that post because I had unrealistic expectations of them winning like 1 million dollars and me getting like $10,000. I realize how stupid I sounded complaining about free money. I should feel fortunate to get any free money at all, and although maybe $110 doesn't seem like a lot after winning $2300, but I should feel lucky to have any free money handed to me at all.
Refreshing to see someone actually take criticism well.

I would be disappointed too if I was expecting to cash another 2 or 3 thousand. He has every right to be a little let down. Maybe Phil will surprise you and get a final table out of it. Stranger things have happened.

Ha! I can't believe everyone jumps on him for his disappointment...He has a right to be, he did well to win the tourney, and FullTilt has a lot of pros to get a cut of... and of all the tourneys this is one of the better shots to do well... The pros have the bankroll for rebuys and NL is most of their best game.Two pros cash for $5 and $6 grand and leave only one pro with a shot at the money?I'd be dissappointed too. Don't hate on him just cause he won some money already, he did win the 1% cut as part of the prize to and has a right to hope for more than $100, you bunch of babies...

Ha! I can't believe everyone jumps on him for his disappointment...He has a right to be, he did well to win the tourney, and FullTilt has a lot of pros to get a cut of... and of all the tourneys this is one of the better shots to do well... The pros have the bankroll for rebuys and NL is most of their best game.Two pros cash for $5 and $6 grand and leave only one pro with a shot at the money?I'd be dissappointed too. Don't hate on him just cause he won some money already, he did win the 1% cut as part of the prize to and has a right to hope for more than $100, you bunch of babies...
Read the subject line. Whining about the pros you played to get a piece of is beyond lame.Not flaming the OP anymore though...he's seen the light.
This sucks, I had 1% of all FullTilt Pros in the $1000 rebuy event, and so far 2 have cashed and 1 is still in.  Steve Zolotow won like 6,000 and Jenifer Harman won like 5,000.  This means I've won only 110 bucks and only have one more in.  Phil Gordon is on the shortstack with only like 30,000 left to start day 2.
Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 CT Law $ 650,000 2 Shane Schleger $ 270,000 3 Mike Gracz $ 250,000 4 Tony Cousineau $ 155,000 5 Chuck Thompson $ 133,000 6 Phil Gordon $ 125,000 7 Ming La $ 125,000 8 David Pham $ 110,000 9 Eli Elezra $ 105,000 10 Frank Sinopoli $ 100,000 Are you happy now?
Refreshing to see someone actually take criticism well.

I don't think I owe Phil an apology, but I am extremely happy that he has made it this far. He began the day shortstacked, and I expected him to go out early. Fortunately for me, he made it to the final table, and hopefully he can go all the way. When I made the original post, I was very disappointed due to my very high expectations. This is usually an event where the pros do very well, as witnessed by the fact that there were 4 FullTilt Pros at last year's final table. I came into the event expecting them to have a very strong showing, and expected anywhere from $5000 to $10,000, as I thought they could make $1 million combined. I was very disappointed when I woke up this morning and found that only 2 had made it into the money, and that Harman only made $4,000. I am not complaining about free money, but to expect to make $5000 or more, and to find out that you most likely will only win $200-300 is a bit of a letdown. I apologize to those of you I have offended by complaining about the previous situation. I hope Phil wins the bracelet, and I think he has a good shot to.