I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have read the forum for a couple years and have learned a lot.Hopefully I can contribute something useful from time to time. I played on Party Poker before the big shake up.After they dropped American players I stop playing all together until a couple months ago when I deposited money on Poker Stars. I managed to run up may BR for a couple months before running bad and tilting it all away. I like to play HU NLHE but have started to play Omaha High and 2-7 Triple Draw some. I wish I had started with Poker Stars right away as it pretty much blows Party Poker out of the water. Anyways I just wanted to say hi!koepsy

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have read the forum for a couple years and have learned a lot.Hopefully I can contribute something useful from time to time. I played on Party Poker before the big shake up.After they dropped American players I stop playing all together until a couple months ago when I deposited money on Poker Stars. I managed to run up may BR for a couple months before running bad and tilting it all away. I like to play HU NLHE but have started to play Omaha High and 2-7 Triple Draw some. I wish I had started with Poker Stars right away as it pretty much blows Party Poker out of the water. Anyways I just wanted to say hi!koepsy
Where in wisconsin is Manasha?
Hi
Hi. I'm new too. Just learning poker and a friend suggest I read some books and the internet. So far I've only played Texas Hold'em, no-limit. Not so good (yet). Anyway hello all!

If you've read the forum for a while, you would know that these threads normally get flamed.However, you seem nice enough.My advice, strat forums. Learn to love it there. Be a student of the game(s).Welcome to the community.

hey, welcome to the forum.
I saw the smiley and thought spam for sure!Welcome OP. Make your way to the strat forums.And don't ever insult Mitch. He's got pretty thin skin for being a super badass.
same here.and welcome
hi/welcomehow do you find the play from party back in the day to how it is now on stars ?
I'm a losing player on both sites but stars is less fishy at the low levels. :club:

Hello.I am from Kenosha,Wi.Enjoy the forums, and avoid Ryland at all costs.

Hello.I am from Kenosha,Wi.Enjoy the forums, and avoid Ryland at all costs.
Kenosha, what what........ even though I don't live there.. just school there, so yeah I guess I do live there.