Current Pad Installment

On the current installment airing this week with Daniel, Gus, Howard, Grinder, Tuan, and Erick, does anyone know when this was actually filmed?? My wife was watching and made 2 pretty good discoveries. First that Daniel is not wearing his wedding ring, and Second that he is wearing a FCP shirt. I am just curious as to how old this one may be?

Those are two SWEET discoveries.Like unlocking the mystery of the ancient Egyptians.

ok, PAD is on going right now, but i've discovered a few things:- this is quite possibly the best poker TV episode ever- would be a lot better if they cut down on the commercials- HSP is going to the sh*tter due to a washed up 70's actor who thinks he's funny (and talks over all the interesting banter)- HSP is going to the sh*tter due to a former celebrity gossip idiot who tries to act the straight man (and talks over all the interesting banter)- i'm getting a little wasted

ok, PAD is on going right now, but i've discovered a few things:- this is quite possibly the best poker TV episode ever- would be a lot better if they cut down on the commercials- HSP is going to the sh*tter due to a washed up 70's actor who thinks he's funny (and talks over all the interesting banter)- HSP is going to the sh*tter due to a former celebrity gossip idiot who tries to act the straight man (and talks over all the interesting banter)- i'm getting a little wasted
The thing about HSP, is that you can tell it is edited. For example, Phill Hellmuth was missing for about 20 minutes, but when he came back, Mausow said he was gone for a couple of hours. Whereas PAD is everything. I still like HSP better though.
Gabe is a better poker player than you'll ever be.
Gabe is a better poker player than you'll ever be.
nice post about NOTHING that I mentioned (poker skill).and he is ruining the show. his jokes are not funny, even tho he seems to think so. and we don't tune in to hear him talk, we wanna watch and hear the PLAYERS!they should come out with a 'no commentators' version, like a director's cut or something.
Well this week again appears to be a new week, but Daniel is still wearing a FCP shirt and no ring. Is there any way possible these are a few years old?
Last week's and this week's shows were filmed on the same day.

You need to remember that HSP and PAD are two totally different formats, so it is necassary to cut out the less exciting hands on HSP. And Gabe Kaplan is a very funny guy, he rarely laughs at his own jokes. Like after he won PAD a few weeks back he was asked about the hand where he eliminated ali nejad with 3tens against ali's 3fours he said "what can i say the kid played the hand bad" Shana didnt know if she should laugh or what. His sense of humor is not for everyone but i think he helps the show regardless because alot of the older poker fans will tune in just because of the familiar face.

You need to remember that HSP and PAD are two totally different formats, so it is necassary to cut out the less exciting hands on HSP. And Gabe Kaplan is a very funny guy, he rarely laughs at his own jokes. Like after he won PAD a few weeks back he was asked about the hand where he eliminated ali nejad with 3tens against ali's 3fours he said "what can i say the kid played the hand bad" Shana didnt know if she should laugh or what. His sense of humor is not for everyone but i think he helps the show regardless because alot of the older poker fans will tune in just because of the familiar face.
i understand they are different formats. i just find that a lot of the times when i want to hear what a player(s) are saying, either he or AJ start giving their 2 cents, when it would be more interesting to hear the players.i still think a 'no commentators' version would be a bit hit.