born2win is aggro. earlier he open raised MP, called my sb 3bet, and took 3. i don't have any notes on playyerr.PokerStars Game #22635184685: Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball Limit ($0.10/$0.20) - 2008/12/05 1:34:16 ETTable 'Skadi V' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Playyeerr ($13.46 in chips) Seat 2: KingHippo423 ($4.12 in chips) Seat 3: danny purse ($3.69 in chips) Seat 6: born2win89 ($4.67 in chips) danny purse: posts small blind $0.05born2win89: posts big blind $0.10*** DEALING HANDS ***Dealt to danny purse [3h Jd 8c 2c Jc]Playyeerr: calls $0.10KingHippo423: folds danny purse: raises $0.10 to $0.20born2win89: raises $0.10 to $0.30Playyeerr: calls $0.20danny purse: calls $0.10*** FIRST DRAW ***danny purse: discards 2 cards [Jd Jc]Dealt to danny purse [3h 8c 2c] [8s 5d]born2win89: discards 1 cardPlayyeerr: discards 2 cardsdanny purse: checks born2win89: bets $0.10Playyeerr: calls $0.10danny purse: raises $0.10 to $0.20born2win89: calls $0.10Playyeerr: calls $0.10*** SECOND DRAW ***danny purse: discards 1 card [8s]Dealt to danny purse [3h 8c 2c 5d] [Th]born2win89: stands pat Playyeerr: discards 1 carddanny purse: checks born2win89: bets $0.20Playyeerr: raises $0.20 to $0.40danny purse ???

Get out while you can.Also, I don't really understand your raise after the first draw. You're not exactly in great shape there and you're closing the action. Just call and hope you hit what you need on the 2nd draw.For that matter I don't really understand the predraw raise since you're starting off drawing to an 8.

Folding the 85 draw is the best option. Generally people at this level don't try to make people break and don't even really pay attention. So Playyeerr has to be strong here since he is raising a pat hand. You are often going to be stuck in the middle here with both players raising and re-raising each other while you are drawing slim to none. Fold.

Get out while you can.Also, I don't really understand your raise after the first draw. You're not exactly in great shape there and you're closing the action. Just call and hope you hit what you need on the 2nd draw.For that matter I don't really understand the predraw raise since you're starting off drawing to an 8.
The raise is intended to get heads up with Playyeerr as well as to avoid giving away information as to what coop is holding. If you are raising with only your good 2 card draws any decent player will crush you.
The raise is intended to get heads up with Playyeerr as well as to avoid giving away information as to what coop is holding. If you are raising with only your good 2 card draws any decent player will crush you.
And for value and to try to buy the button and to not offer the blinds a billion to 1.edit: i read HH good.

Raising after a draw, when one of your opponents drew fewer cards than you, isn't advised. In fact, if you're going to continue drawing when behind, you want to be one card away from a 7.As played, once villain pats, you need to bail without putting another dime in.Also, raising to isolate doesn't really work in low limit anything, including 27TD, especially when you're not first in. You're going to get several callers most of the time. Any raise should be for value.

And for value and to try to buy the button and to not offer the blinds a billion to 1.
1) Maybe I still don't fully grasp the concept of value in TD, but I don't see how a raise with a 2-card draw to an 8 is a value raise.2) You have an identified LAG player behind you, which greatly reduces the chance that you'll get the button and isolate yourself against the limper.
1) Maybe I still don't fully grasp the concept of value in TD, but I don't see how a raise with a 2-card draw to an 8 is a value raise.2) You have an identified LAG player behind you, which greatly reduces the chance that you'll get the button and isolate yourself against the limper.
1) What I mean by a value raise is that worse hands will call the raise. That is, the limper will limp/call with worse hands, and the person behind me will call it with worse hands.2) That's not a bad point, but the fact that I got 3bet here (or the notes I had) doesn't change my mind about the raise. It might be fine to limp behind in this spot and flat a raise, but limping behind just isn't part of my game and I don't see any great necessity to incorporate it.
We may be drawing dead. I'll be shocked if neither playyeerr or born2win is holding a made 7 or at least a strong 8.
jmb was asking about predraw.

My mistake. Yeah, raising pre isn't a bad idea if you think you can isolate. But at the micro level, you'll get too many calls from the hands you're trying to fold for iso-raises to work.