Cast Your Vote For Fcphul Team Captain #29

FCP Heads Up League  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think most deserves to be a captain?

• Zeatrix/ Clan 184
    • Huge Pair/ I've Got Next
    • rbakken2504/ The Felt Goaltender
    • XX44466XX/ CC Riders
    • Billy/ Seven Deuce
    • Pokeraholic/ Team Seven Out
    • EvilGN/ Gutshots
    • FIREonICE/ under the gun

Of these eight teams, only one will be awarded a team in the FCP Heads Up League. The team with the most votes will become a team captain provided they have $500 in their cashier account on FCP by April 14th.

likewise. vote for me-pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!i am stoked i even got recognized for a team:-)
haha...I can't believe this is how I'm gonna pick my competition. Daniel...you're the best!I was going to choose who I liked the most but maybe it's better I pick the person I think is the dumbest poster. hmm...can't quite decide yet.Okay...I decided I'd prefer losing to someone I like.A friendly league is a fun league.

does anyone else see a popularity test ensuing.

I was never the popular kid in school so now I am trying to compensate during my mid-life crisis
Guest Guest_Gary21212121_*

Ouch.... i was one of the first teams and have been begging one of the last spots, and didnt even make the voting list....that hurts :club: i mean is everyone scard of the young guns from the south????please pick team ramrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good point. Can each of the potential team captains please post a response, 200 words or less, please, as to why they feel they're most deserving of this honor? That way we can make a better assessment of those deserving, rather than picking the people we know from the forum.
Good point. Can each of the potential team captains please post a response, 200 words or less, please, as to why they feel they're most deserving of this honor? That way we can make a better assessment of those deserving, rather than picking the people we know from the forum.
I LOVE POKER.
Guest Guest
Ouch.... i was one of the first teams and have been begging one of the last spots, and didnt even make the voting list....that hurts :club: i mean is everyone scard of the young guns from the south????please pick team ramrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ok i was just kidding, i found our team!!! thanks daniel, love you buddy
Guest Guest
If i am picked and win the tournament, I will buy hookers with the winnings for all the forum junkies....Pokeraholic out!

Well, it's looking pretty good for moi so I am just waiting on some funds to clear and transfer to my FCP acct...I will be looking for 2, maybe 3 players to join my team. I know weakdraw wanted in so he's got dibs, anybody else pm me if you're interested and if you pass the extensive background check, you're in...

CC Riders, I'm calling this contest a TKO. You are a winner and will be awarded a team! As for the rest of you, you aren't out of the running yet. Two new spots just opened up and there will be another poll up shortly.