• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 bubbad

bubbad

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:37 PM

Ok I know Daniel has some celebrating to do but the man has fans.... I would expect that he would give us a thanks for the support or something even just a "YO ADRIAN I DID IT!!!!" kinda thing anyway I dont want to take anything away from your win Daniel CONGRATS I knew ya could do it enjoy it

#2 JaysonWeber

JaysonWeber

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,665 posts
  • Interests:Poker, who woulda thought.

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:39 PM

He gave a huge thanks... This is his post in the General Forum...http://www.fullconta...topic.php?t=821Daniel remembers his fans... He is a very busy man but still makes some time for the forum, no need to worry :D
"Here are my rules: what can be done with one substance must never be done with another. No two materials are alike. No two sites on earth are alike. No two buildings have the same purpose. The purpose, the site, the material determine the shape. Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless its made by one central idea, and the idea sets every detail. A building is alive, like a man." - The Fountainhead.

#3 bubbad

bubbad

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:45 PM

OOOPS guess I must have missed that one... I was probably just expecting a journal entry my bad....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users