Qq Early In Tourney

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 (t3020)MP1 (t2880)Hero (t2980)MP3 (t3130)CO (t2810)Button (t2970)SB (t2310)BB (t3000)UTG (t3920)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif. UTG calls t20, 1 fold, MP1 raises to t100, Hero raises to t300, 1 fold, CO calls t300, Button calls t300, 2 folds, UTG calls t280, MP1 calls t200.Flop: (t1530) Jclub.gif, 3heart.gif, 6spade.gif(5 players)UTG checks, MP1 bets t2580 (All-In), Hero ???????EDIT: Sorry guys, should have explained the tourney. Its the $55 50k on PStars, and this was about the 3rd or 4th hand in.

lol, a $55 buyin tourney, and 4 people call a 15 bb reraise?wow.I mean, you have 300 invested and you're playing for your tourney life 4 hands in... With that many people calling reraises, I would think that AA or KK would re-reraise preflop. It's a tough spot, but I probably call. Cry when MP1 flips over JJ

I've got to think that AA/KK raises preflop with this many players in the hand - I think that AJ is more likely here from villain who is shoving. I shove and hope that no one hit a set.

I've got to think that AA/KK raises preflop with this many players in the hand - I think that AJ is more likely here from villain who is shoving. I shove and hope that no one hit a set.
QFT

Thanks guys. I couldnt believe all those guys called after me, simply unreal. JJ seemed likely since he could have put me on a high PP, but I was kinda worried about the 14324 players to act after me. I did actually fold, and after playing at this table for about an hour with the maniac who open pushed, I regret my fold. He was very weak. I'm somewhat new to these tournaments since Im mostly a cash game player, but is it really worth it to stack off with that hand having no read on any opponents this early in the tournament? I do agree with the logic that if he had AA or KK, he's definately coming over the top PF after the limpers in LP.