Sticky Spot With Qq

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP (t6670)CO (t5395)Button (t14380)SB (t11630)Hero (t12930)UTG (t6190)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, Qspade.gif. 1 fold, MP calls t50, CO calls t50, Button calls t50, SB completes, Hero raises to t350, MP calls t300, CO folds, Button calls t300, SB calls t300.Flop: (t1450) 3heart.gif, 5heart.gif, 6heart.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets t1000, MP raises to t6320, Button folds, SB folds, Hero ???Preflop fine?Flop bet good?Call? Fold?Villain seems laggy.

I call. His PF call could be 99+ if he's laggy as you said, minus AA KK (maybe AK?) which would have repopped. and then AXh, I think villain has something like 1010 or JJ more often than he holds the flush.I can't see him calling with 4,2 or 4,7.Or he flopped the straight flush. That's always a possibility.

Yeah, I call here. A laggy opponent can do this with the Ah, or even a smaller pair than yours. You're ahead of his range. Pre-flop is ok, although I think 250-300 gets the job done just as well as 350.

I instacall this pretty quickly.I dont see him shoving the nut flush, or a str8 flush here so IMO the only thing we fear is KhXh he could easily have 77-99 with or withour a heart, you have to call this rather easily