Well, 6 seed is still up for grabs, but here's how it shakes out.1. Demented Avengers2. Team Canada3. Looshle's Losers4. Team Zimmer5. Kings in the Hole6. Winner of Oh you call I call/Yangsters Playoff

Well, 6 seed is still up for grabs, but here's how it shakes out.1. Demented Avengers2. Team Canada3. Looshle's Losers4. Team Zimmer5. Kings in the Hole6. Winner of Oh you call I call/Yangsters Playoff
Why is Team Canada automatically #2? Don't we play Demented for first overall?
Why is Team Canada automatically #2? Don't we play Demented for first overall?
No, Demented has you by common opponents.
No, Demented has you by common opponents.
My bad, you are tied in everything I guess, so you guys would playoff for the #1 seed.
1. Demented Avengers2. Team Canada3. Looshle's Losers
Okay, I will attempt to make sense of this (but be forewarned...I could totally mess this up). Before we go to record for common opponents overall shouldn't it go to common opponents within the teams fighting for the tie breaker?Amongst the top 3 teams in the quote above D-Avengers has not had to play Canada or Looshle (hell, they didn't even have to play Zimmer...talk about a Hearts-type schedule).Team Canada beat Looshle in their match. So out of the teams fighting for first its:Team Canada 1-0Demented Avengers 0-0Looshle's Losers 0-1--------------------------------------------------------------------Imagine it like this, had we played each other more often and it looked like the following (bracket is common opponents overall) then it would be more obvious that the record for common opponents fighting for top spot makes more sense.Team Canada 3-1 (5-3)Looshle Losers 2-2 (6-2)Demented Avengers 1-3 (5-3)EDIT: Oh screw it...nothing's official until Darrell says it's official.
Okay, I will attempt to make sense of this (but be forewarned...I could totally mess this up). Before we go to record for common opponents overall shouldn't it go to common opponents within the teams fighting for the tie breaker?Amongst the top 3 teams in the quote above D-Avengers has not had to play Canada or Looshle (hell, they didn't even have to play Zimmer...talk about a Hearts-type schedule).Team Canada beat Looshle in their match. So out of the teams fighting for first its:Team Canada 1-0Demented Avengers 0-0Looshle's Losers 0-1--------------------------------------------------------------------Imagine it like this, had we played each other more often and it looked like the following (bracket is common opponents overall) then it would be more obvious that the record for common opponents fighting for top spot makes more sense.Team Canada 3-1 (5-3)Looshle Losers 2-2 (6-2)Demented Avengers 1-3 (5-3)
Nope. You're skipping the first tiebreaker after overall record, which is conference record. Demented Avengers and Team Canada have 8-4 records, Looshle's Losers have 7-5, so Looshle's Losers are eliminated based on that.Then you have DA vs TC. We have the same overall record, same conference record, and haven't played heads up. The next one after that is common opponents, which DA (5-1) has over TC (4-2).
Okay, I will attempt to make sense of this (but be forewarned...I could totally mess this up). Before we go to record for common opponents overall shouldn't it go to common opponents within the teams fighting for the tie breaker?Amongst the top 3 teams in the quote above D-Avengers has not had to play Canada or Looshle (hell, they didn't even have to play Zimmer...talk about a Hearts-type schedule).Team Canada beat Looshle in their match. So out of the teams fighting for first its:Team Canada 1-0Demented Avengers 0-0Looshle's Losers 0-1Demented Avengers 1-3 (5-3)EDIT: Oh screw it...nothing's official until Darrell says it's official.
Amen to the last statement! but what therrinn said above..conference tiebreaker knocks LL out. Even if that was tied the heads up that you show still has LL out.

The thing that upsets me is that in week 14 someone (I really can't remember who) had figured the whole tiebreaking scheme.There seemed to be two popular beliefs. The first had Team Canada somehow winning the tiebreaker and then the second was a playoff match. Both sound pretty good right? Where are those people now!?!

The thing that upsets me is that in week 14 someone (I really can't remember who) had figured the whole tiebreaking scheme.There seemed to be two popular beliefs. The first had Team Canada somehow winning the tiebreaker and then the second was a playoff match. Both sound pretty good right? Where are those people now!?!
I'm pretty sure that none of us were expecting the abysmal performance of absolutely all of the top ranked teams.
thats a new one to me....french canadian?
QFMFT = quoted for mother fukkin' truthEDIT:Just thought of an idea. Some people like money now more than others. How about you guys all split the $1000 and Team Canada gets none of that but Team Canada gets home advantage for the playoffs? Can we even make deals like this?
QFMFT = quoted for mother fukkin' truthEDIT:Just thought of an idea. Some people like money now more than others. How about you guys all split the $1000 and Team Canada gets none of that but Team Canada gets home advantage for the playoffs? Can we even make deals like this?
5150s might have something to say about the 1k if DA somehow didnt win the spades, since they beat Team Canada on commons. LL does crush 5150s on common opponents though.
Is this thread really titled "It's Official"?thats good stuff
Yes. and this is Zimmer's first sentence: Well, 6 seed is still up for grabs, but here's how it shakes out.

Yeah, Demented Avengers get the 1 seed because of common opponents. Canada gets the 2 seed, and Looshle is knocked out of the 3 way tiebreaker because of a worse conference record. Zimmer gets the 4 seed because he sucks. Kings get the 5 seed, and Winner of Yangsters/Oh You Call playoff gets the 6 seed.

Where's Darrell to stop this madness!?!
The first post is correct. I don't know why you need Darrell around.

Okay, just remember, if you guys are going to chop the money amongst 10-5 teams regardless of tiebreakers, you better include ALL the 10-5 teams.... :club: