Office Pool Questions

Two Questions:1. Since the office pool isn't actually for anything beside bragging rights it's no biggie but I've noticed that the win-loss counts must be done by hand rather than spreadsheet. For example, checkymcfold picked Team Canada to win last week and got an "L" despite making the correct pick.Uhh...that wasn't really a question was it?2. It didn't bother me so much the first little while but now I gotta ask one more freakin' time. DANIEL, WHY DO YOU HATE MY TEAM?!!?DN has picked against me for 14 consecutive weeks (okay, it's actually 13 because he didn't turn in a pick one week)...please tell me it's because you're cheering for Darrell and that there isn't a personal beef. I just can't accept that this is pure coincidence anymore!!

Two Questions:1. Since the office pool isn't actually for anything beside bragging rights it's no biggie but I've noticed that the win-loss counts must be done by hand rather than spreadsheet. For example, checkymcfold picked Team Canada to win last week and got an "L" despite making the correct pick.Uhh...that wasn't really a question was it?2. It didn't bother me so much the first little while but now I gotta ask one more freakin' time. DANIEL, WHY DO YOU HATE MY TEAM?!!?DN has picked against me for 14 consecutive weeks (okay, it's actually 13 because he didn't turn in a pick one week)...please tell me it's because you're cheering for Darrell and that there isn't a personal beef. I just can't accept that this is pure coincidence anymore!!
there is an L - its a typo...............the W and L are entered by hand
there is an L - its a typo...............the W and L are entered by hand
By hand!?!Oh man...I feel for you Darrell...that's a LOT of work!
So the rumors are true? there is no Lexus???
Oh, I thought it was a Toyota pickup truck that had a "2004POY" license plate. :club: