• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,726 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Saturday, August 29th, 2009, 7:56 PM, said:

furthermore, rey mauluaga in the second round was a god damn steal.
There is no doubt about that.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#22 Sportsmack

Sportsmack

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Saturday, August 29th, 2009, 5:56 PM, said:

Hell yes he was! But i'm a USC guy, so that might have something to do with it.
QUOTE (TwstdWrstr @ Thursday, April 2nd, 2009, 3:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only two more tables until you achieve poker orgy! Chips will be flying every which way, nonstop suck outs galore, and you won't know where you blew your stack but damn it'll be a great night.

#23 Vandees

Vandees

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Sports, cards, beer

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:55 AM

Why the Lions would not take rey when he was around at pick 33 is, well, why they're the Lions.
My mom always told me no matter how dumb the dealer looks, always cut the cards.

#24 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Saturday, August 29th, 2009, 4:18 PM, said:

chad ochocinco is awesome. pure awesomeness.the owner and the lady doing the negotiations with andre smith's agent seem like morons.
The lady is Katie, Mike Brown's (Owner) daughter. She is in line to be the next GM when heretires. The whole office is mostly family. Mike's brother, Katie's husband, etc. I was saying the other day that they would rather win the negotiations than football and nowthat he is signed, Andre Smith came in out of shape and broke his foot. So fitting. So Bungle.

View PostSuitedAces21, on Saturday, August 29th, 2009, 4:56 PM, said:

Yes, miracles happen.Oh and the guy cutting the players is Jim Lippencot who is our head of personel for the last 30 years. It also shows the total lack of class we have in cutting players. It sucks futureplayers from college and around the league have seen this as i'm sure it will deter themfrom coming here.There is a guy doing a pretty awesome website, www.whodeyrevolution.com He has been doing all kinds of cool stuff the last few seasons trying to embarass the organization intohiring a GM. One was putting urinal cakes that said, "If it's Brown, flush it down" and his record since being GM/owner, something like 100-188.He just hired a plane to fly over training camp and i'm wondering if Hard Knocks will show it. MikeBrown has the FAA after the pilot which is a joke as well. He got donations and put up billboards all over town as well begging him to hire a GM.I have been to Georgetown many times to watch them practice and the area is just asbeautiful as shown. It is a short jaunt to Lexington and many horse farms and Keeneland racetrack; the greatest place to watch the ponies in the world while getting hammered on Beam.
Waiting for the winds of change
To sweep the clouds away
Waiting for the rainbow's end
To cast its gold your way
Countless ways
You pass the days

#25 Poppy_Hillis

Poppy_Hillis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:53 AM

God I love Chad Johnson. I'm trying his phone trick first chance I get.

#26 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 33,183 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

Chad really has grown on me this show so far.
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#27 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,726 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

View PostRon_Mexico, on Thursday, September 3rd, 2009, 9:27 PM, said:

Chad really has grown on me this show so far.
Totally agree. I hated that guy last season... but I really like him now.

#28 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,726 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

I really like that old black guy that runs out of the tunnel first. That's pretty cool.Each NFL team may keep up to eight members on their "practice squad" in addition to their 53-member main roster. They consist mostly of rookies who were cut in training camps and borderline NFL-caliber players. Both rookies and young veterans are eligible for the practice squad. However, a player cannot participate on the practice squad for more than three seasons. Practice squad players practice alongside regular roster players during the week; however they are not allowed to play in actual games. They are paid considerably less than active squad players ($4700 per week or $80,000 per season, in comparison to the NFL minimum rookie salary of $285,000). They are also ineligible for many fringe benefits such as service time, pensions, and the like. They hope to be promoted to the active roster either by their current team, or by another team who is scouting them. They retain free agent status and may sign with any team they wish without compensation to the original team. Many are former college players living in the surrounding city area, and the vast majority of them are forced to take other jobs to help support themselves during the season and off-season. In fact, the current term evolved from the term "taxi squad", referring to the job that many scout team players held in order to supplement their income.

#29 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:24 AM

The old guy is JB who's been with the team since the beginning. He is the epitome of a fan and livesand breathes the Bengals despite everything that's gone on during the years. It's unfortunatethat until that show most people from the Nati didn't even know him.
Waiting for the winds of change
To sweep the clouds away
Waiting for the rainbow's end
To cast its gold your way
Countless ways
You pass the days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users