Sunday Thread 12/28/08

good luck everyonepost ur handsssssss....your bragggggs and beattttttts :club: ......... your schedulesssssssss for this historic day!!! ............and who cares what else as long as it doesnt have to do with s7s!!my schedule!stars:warmup109 127692707109r 1276995671m turbo takedown5555r 127699603guiness world record attempt!!!11r 127699631 (maybe)sunday 2.5 mirrion55 127699645551r1ao 127699659sunday 5002nd chance109109r27.50 127699771full tilt:501r1aobrawl2620r???163holiday 100k150r??????7530r100k double deuce??750k gtd2675mulligan1632630r109r turboother sites:cereus 215cake 109cake 320never ever played anywhere close to this much, hopefully it goes well...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** YOU I WANTED TO MAKE THIS THREADNot too much- Turbo Takedown- WR tourney- 2.5 Million- $55 125kMaybe Double Deuce if I'm bust all but 1 by then. Maaaaaaayb WU if I ship a couple of satties (working on it atm)Also if they run them, the 100+ $1/2/3 hyperturbos to the WR tourney - i <3 T$gogogothat's a sick schedule nnb, win somethnig

Ill be playing at least the warmup, the record breaker and the Mill and probably a few more which is a ton of tourneys for me.Edit. Ill also be playing the Turbo Takedown and the 2500 FPP Platinum Star Sunday Mill Satty.

I just finished 13th in me fourth donkament ever!2/4 ended with min cashoutBRAGI so envy all you guys getting to play the 500k gtd....!GL HF and TID

Good luck NNB. I'm too lazy to calculate buyins, but what the heck kind of roll do you need to be playing this kind of insanity on Sundays? Like if I wanted to do it every Sunday? It seems like more and more tourneys keep getting added and I just play cash now. But I would think something like 50k if you weren't staked? Is that too small?And while I'm at it, do most of you tourney guys swap %s if you aren't being staked? I would think if I had the same schedule as other respected players I'd be swapping around 20% for the sweat.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeand ZOMGosh @ ur volume glglglglglgl all!@ leastStars:1Mill Turbo Takedown$11 500k GuinessPlatinum Star 2.5Mirrion Satty 50 seats added[?] Sunday MillFTP:100k Holiday$22 100k Double DeucePanthers will always own the Bucs

good luck everyonepost ur handsssssss....your bragggggs and beattttttts :club: ......... your schedulesssssssss for this historic day!!! ............and who cares what else as long as it doesnt have to do with s7s!!
Sigh...and I was gonna post all my Sunday schedule too...

In the $10 500kwanted in the Turbo Takedown and the Mill but horrilby failed into satting into either.I hope either myself or one of my 5 horses is able to do well in the 500k, else me = broke for now =(

Good luck NNB. I'm too lazy to calculate buyins, but what the heck kind of roll do you need to be playing this kind of insanity on Sundays? Like if I wanted to do it every Sunday? It seems like more and more tourneys keep getting added and I just play cash now. But I would think something like 50k if you weren't staked? Is that too small?And while I'm at it, do most of you tourney guys swap %s if you aren't being staked? I would think if I had the same schedule as other respected players I'd be swapping around 20% for the sweat.
ummm i would think 50 to 60k is fine as long as u dont play too many 500s and sell %s of urself for 1ks and special bigger events in the wcoop and ftops and stuff...not totally sure thoi dont swap %s cause i am staked but i know people who do and i have been thinking about doing it with a few people once i am no longer backed. would not do it for every tourney but for select ones and prob would trade out 5-20% when i didalsoooooo GOOOOOOOO DOLPHINS, plz one time be a tv upstairs by my brothers desk or else i gotta do this all on my laptop or cut out tables :club:
ummm i would think 50 to 60k is fine as long as u dont play too many 500s and sell %s of urself for 1ks and special bigger events in the wcoop and ftops and stuff...not totally sure thoi dont swap %s cause i am staked but i know people who do and i have been thinking about doing it with a few people once i am no longer backed. would not do it for every tourney but for select ones and prob would trade out 5-20% when i didalsoooooo GOOOOOOOO DOLPHINS, plz one time be a tv upstairs by my brothers desk or else i gotta do this all on my laptop or cut out tables :club:
Whats this % thing you guys talk about?You like.. share 5-20% of the winnings with other players participating in same tourneys?And can I ask who stakes you? seems sick
bored/nothing to do/can't sleep so i worked that out to be about Stars - 2.7k + 5k FPPsFTP - 2.8k + 2k FTPsOthers - 640shaundeeb said he's prob playing 13-14k worth of buy ins tomorrow. :S
mmmkay

please let me wake up in time for once in my life !!500k WRsunday mill109 think it starts at 5maybe turbo mill if i wake up in timemaybes109 at 855 100k27.50 11 20kafter my first 3 tournys im either tilted as fk or burnt out and nnb is playing like a brazillion tournys all on 1 laptop ... whoa ,your final tabling something on FTP i got a feeling gl