everyone read this--i mean everyone

So I got ripped off huge--my own fault but I just want to send the word out on who it is. Yes its my fault so dont flame me, its not the end of the world, its just an expensive lesson. I gave a guy 250 that I won on Poker fantasy in exchange for 125 on full tilt. This guy is good, he had a fake email from fulltilt and everything sent to me from him. Anyways heres the info. Amount: $50.00 Status: PROCESSINGYour transfer is processing.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Pokerthat is the message he emailed me and heres full tilts replyHello Josh,Thank you for your email!What a small world! I am originally from Barriere!!!I've checked on p2p transferors and don't see anything in the queue.I've checked your transaction and don't see anything there either.I've tried to pull up your friends user name ofand he doesn't come upand his email address comes up with a player by the name of When a transfer is requested it usually takes 15 minutes before we'll even see it onour system, so is it possible he's just done it?Please get back to me with his user name and email address he has registered with usas well as what time he did the transfer so I can look into it for you.Regards,SuzanneBTeam Full Tilt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok heres some morehe is sudden on poker fantasyFrom: fourfour44 To: avesher Posted: Wed, Oct 12th, 2005 10:27 Subject: Re: pokerfantasy 140 for 250? 110 profit seems fine to me.. I'll probably just try to get lucky and run it up to a couple hundred after I cash out 140. Let me know, I should be around for a few more hours. My name is Sudden on that site, so if you see me on just say something in chat. he offered 140 but I said 125 was good because he was being "honest about things. omg am i an idiot.to prove taht this ripoff happened i am willing to give up my name and password on fulltilt so people can see transaction history (none) and see that he gave me nothing in return.

So you gave 250 dollars for 125? What the hell did you not just stay at the site you were at? Or get netteller? Or ask someone on here who would of done it for 10? Or think you could actually trust him?

It never ceases to amaze me that people trust complete strangers with these transactions. Half of the people on this site are teens who don't have any idea how to act in the real world...forget about when they don't even have to look you in the eye.That fourfour dude always seemed like a tool.

It never ceases to amaze me that people trust complete strangers with these transactions. Half of the people on this site are teens who don't have any idea how to act in the real world...forget about when they don't even have to look you in the eye.That fourfour dude always seemed like a tool.
eh, I transfer money to peoples online accounts and have them send it me through western union because I'm not allowed a bank account to withdraw with through neteller.

i cant use netteller cause of a problem with them and I didnt want to wait for a check--so being that tthe 250 was earned from a free 50 initially, i didnt care that I only was getting 125, cause it was a free 125.Ahh bottom line is I am an idiot, I'll say it before u all say it.

eh, I transfer money to peoples online accounts and have them send it me through western union because I'm not allowed a bank account to withdraw with through neteller.
Western Union's online fees suck the big one.
Western Union's online fees suck the big one.
I used to transfer to a friend who withdraws using his neteller account then to his checking account and he gives me the money, but since I went bust I usually wait until the day before I need the money to withdraw it, but yah they are a pain in the ass.
i cant use netteller cause of a problem with them and I didnt want to wait for a check--so being that tthe 250 was earned from a free 50 initially, i didnt care that I only was getting 125, cause it was a free 125.Ahh bottom line is I am an idiot, I'll say it before u all say it.
Ahh.. Gotta love that view on things.

hahahahahaha so this was your genius plan. i told you to just have them send you a check but you didnt want to "roll the dice" on the check getting lost in the mail or whatever you were afraid of. you should have listened to me and cashed out by check. im always right, seriously.

hahahahahaha so this was your genius plan. i told you to just have them send you a check but you didnt want to "roll the dice" on the check getting lost in the mail or whatever you were afraid of. you should have listened to me and cashed out by check. im always right, seriously.
Equilibrium is better. BUT I have been listening to RATM and I have changed my opinion about them. So you have that, just not Equilibrium.
Equilibrium is better. BUT I have been listening to RATM and I have changed my opinion about them. So you have that, just not Equilibrium.
ha, i can live with that.

just a side note to this -- a guy on here named Neb41 put 12 bucks in my full tilt account. He totally didnt have to but understood what happened. I dont't know him from a hole in the ground but just wanted his name out there to say thanks and show that some decent people exist.No, this is not a request for others to do this and please do not even consider it. I just posted it because I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to give Neb41 credit whre credit is due.

i just thought of something else. the matrix is better becuase it ends with a rage song. what a connection.

allinbluff just transfered 2000 bucks to my PS account just because I haven't responded to this thread.Just wanted to put it out there that allinbluff is a cool guy, I'm not asking anyone else to transfer money to my account, I'm just giving allinbluff sexy credit where sexy credit is due.

allinbluff just transfered 2000 bucks to my PS account just because I haven't responded to this thread.Just wanted to put it out there that allinbluff is a cool guy, I'm not asking anyone else to transfer money to my account, I'm just giving allinbluff sexy credit where sexy credit is due.
that was for payment for earlier "services" provided by you
that was for payment for earlier "services" provided by you
When a man asks me to "basketball gape" his bunghole, I just can't resist.
how did the "pwned" word ever get started? i've seen it a few other places. anyone know the story behind it?
Pwned is a "gamer" word. It is basically a mistyping of "owned", because the p is next to the o.One story reports that in an RTS game (either WarCraft II or Starcraft), someone made a custom map where losing players would see a special message. However, instead of typing in "YOU WERE OWNED," a typo resulted in "YOU WERE PWNED." It is said that every use of the word pwn therefore comes from this one hapless misspelling, or a similar one occurring in another game.that's the story I always heard.Wikipedia is your friend.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwned