Who is the mod here? Can we sticky this link with a title something like "please use this converter before posting hand history!"The raw hand hx's are so tedious to follow, many times I can't even bring myself to wade thru them.

Who is the mod here? Can we sticky this link with a title something like "please use this converter before posting hand history!"The raw hand hx's are so tedious to follow, many times I can't even bring myself to wade thru them.
Just keep bumping it until its longer than the ZeeJustin thread, and then more until they have to buy a new server just to accomodate the one thread?

my one and only question is what format do you convert the hand to because of the list of 10 or so ive tried 5 of them and when i post here they doin't work.every thread i post a hand history in i include this question but nobody ever answers, they just make threads like this that bitch because people don;t use them.Now I'm not ragging, I just want to know what "format" this board is. thank-you

my one and only question is what format do you convert the hand to because of the list of 10 or so ive tried 5 of them and when i post here they doin't work.every thread i post a hand history in i include this question but nobody ever answers, they just make threads like this that bitch because people don;t use them.Now I'm not ragging, I just want to know what "format" this board is. thank-you
I dont think I ever changed the option from the default and its been fine. If that doesnt work for some reason then HTML would be my first guess.

It's sticky'd(now pinned) in General Strat.I was hoping to see someone found a convertor that is compatable with FCP or FT.

It should be pinned here too. Anyone who posts regularly should have saved it as a favorite. Its the new posters who may never go to general that should see it here on their first visit.

It should be pinned here too. Anyone who posts regularly should have saved it as a favorite. Its the new posters who may never go to general that should see it here on their first visit.
I agree that it should be "pinned" in every strat section along with some hints on how to use it. Isn't Custom36 the mod of strat? I'll ask him.This was also to bump this thread as per your previous post.
bump.use ftr. for tourny play its best to check off the 'highlight important stacks'.
ok I am a dork-I can not convert a hand from FCP. Any ideas??
ok I am a dork-I can not convert a hand from FCP. Any ideas??
You have to do it manually for FCP, until they develop a new converter, to the best of my knowledge. Just make it look like a converted hand. It's not too difficult.- Zach
You have to do it manually for FCP, until they develop a new converter, to the best of my knowledge. Just make it look like a converted hand. It's not too difficult.- Zach
same with Doyles room hands, won;t convert as of yet.
  • 7 months later...

Also, to make this thread complete, the two main converters:Flop-Turn-River Converter - Good for the major sites, works great with Party, Stars, most notably.

• Change the format to FCP

Neildewhurst Converter - Works for pretty much all sites, especially Full Tilt, Absolute, Pokerroom.

• Use the FTR format
  • When pasting into FCP, you must manually put a space between the colon (from the suit icon) and the card rank: ie J :suit_icon:, or the icons will not work.

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is worthless because the link in the original post is broken, and most players wont read the whole thread to find that out. I didn't. I've posted un-converted hands a number of ti9mes assuming the zerodivide site was down temporarily.1) Un-Pin this thread2) Start a new thread with Zach's post above as the OP3) Pin it.Please.

This thread is worthless because the link in the original post is broken, and most players wont read the whole thread to find that out. I didn't. I've posted un-converted hands a number of ti9mes assuming the zerodivide site was down temporarily.1) Un-Pin this thread2) Start a new thread with Zach's post above as the OP3) Pin it.Please.
I'm workin on this... we'll see if anyone bothers to listen... :club: