I'm sorry to talk negative of any pro but here's an experience I had at the WSOP.I played in seven WSOP events this year, including the Main Event. Guess who was the only pro to give me a problem.....yep, Hellmuth. I was short stack, early position and made my move with an A6 suited all-in. Before the next guy could act, Hellmuth says, "Dealer, you going to let him get away with that?" The dealer didn't see anything and looked quizical. Hellmuth says, "He made a string bet!". The dealer didn't see it because I didn't make one. Hellmuth calls the floorperson over, stops the game, and proceeds to say that I made a string bet. The floor asks the dealer, but he just didn't see it.Then I finally spoke. I said, "As I moved in my chips, one of my hole cards stuck to my palm and turned over. I quickly covered it up, and continued pushing in my chips. I don't know what he saw....but that's what happened. Hellmuth then says, "Hey, I don't know, I'm over here listening to my ipod. I'm not even in the hand". I felt like saying more but bit my tongue. I don't know if he was just playing a game or if he is a real a@@hole.Citytomwww.pokerchipsvideo.com

• 3 weeks later...

my guess - It was his GAME..Just trying to get under your skin.. MAYBE for a FUTURE game?I think that is 80% of Phil's game. Having people WANT to beat him!

• 1 month later...