Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($45.60)BB ($76.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :D , J :club: . 6 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BB calls $1.25.Flop: ($3.75) T :D , A :D , J :D(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero raises to $7, BB raises to $16.5, Hero ????Only a few hands into the session so no reads.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($45.60)BB ($76.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :D , J :club: . 6 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BB calls $1.25.Flop: ($3.75) T :D , A :D , J :D(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero raises to $7, BB raises to $16.5, Hero ????Only a few hands into the session so no reads.
i just played this exact hand and I pushed.
Hard to believe this is a set. Must be open ended or flush draw or a gin for villain. Go ahead and push.
Did you also catch your A on the river too? :club:
It's Neck, of course he did.I think this is almost always KQ or at least a big flush draw. But, it doesn't matter, villain does this with too many retarded hands to fold so just get it in there.I guess you could get away from it since you aren't really that committed, but I'm not good enough to fold top two on a flushless board like, ever, so...