Infantile Redness (sh) (3/6)

Bodog 3/6 NLHE (5-handed)CO $688Button $1208Cobalt $691BB $261Cobalt is SB w/ 6 :D 3 :D. I've been somewhat LAG pre-flop in the past but playing a "tame" weak-tightesh game post-flop the past few rounds. CO likes to OL...a lot. Button is a loose-passive. BB is TAP. The min-raise seems to be a somewhat popular move at the table...though I don't recall having seen it from the CO.Pre-flop:1 fold, CO calls, Button calls, Cobalt calls, BB checksFlop ($24): T :D 8 :club: 2 :) (4 players)Cobalt bets $15, 1 fold, CO calls, 1 foldTurn ($54): K :) (2 players)Cobalt bets $33, CO raises to $66, Cobalt callsRiver ($186): K :D (2 players)Cobalt checks, CO bets $115, Cobalt callsI think there's room for different lines. Anyone mind this one or have strong preference for others?

I don't hate this line, but just curious after calling the turn raise, what is our plan for the river if it blanks (non pair/non club?) c/c, b/c, c/r?If you are willing to get it in with this guy on a blank river, then you might want to reraise the turn to protect your very weak flush. I think there is value in rasing the turn, set, two pair, straight draw, and Ac all might call, so i don't think you are only getting snapped off by a bigger flush. However, I can see flat calling too. There might be more value c/r the river if you think this guy isn't too strong and is only value from a river bluff. If you wanna play it weak and c/c the river cause you think he is strong, well then cold call the turn.I guess what I am saying, it kinda depends on what your line is for the river.Edit: I was expect more :D and :club: in this hand.

I would probably lead the river instead of check calling. But I suppose if he was drawing the river is about as safe a card as you can get, so checking lets him bluff at it with his missed draw.You could also 4 bet the turn but I think this pretty much lays out that you have the flush....I like it, but I am still probably leading the river. meh

Bodog 3/6 NLHE (5-handed)CO $688Button $1208Cobalt $691BB $261Cobalt is SB w/ 6 :D 3 :D. I've been somewhat LAG pre-flop in the past but playing a "tame" weak-tightesh game post-flop the past few rounds. CO likes to OL...a lot. Button is a loose-passive. BB is TAP. The min-raise seems to be a somewhat popular move at the table...though I don't recall having seen it from the CO.Pre-flop:1 fold, CO calls, Button calls, Cobalt calls, BB checksFlop ($24): T :D 8 :club: 2 :) (4 players)Cobalt bets $15, 1 fold, CO calls, 1 foldTurn ($54): K :) (2 players)Cobalt bets $33, CO raises to $66, Cobalt callsRiver ($186): K :D (2 players)Cobalt checks, CO bets $115, Cobalt callsI think there's room for different lines. Anyone mind this one or have strong preference for others?
sorry, what's OL?I guess it's ok. I just really see a higher flush here often.
sorry, what's OL?I guess it's ok. I just really see a higher flush here often.
Well then we lost the least. We're not really folding like ever, but we're not too confident.
Read some replies... are we never finding a fold on the river? Meh, I kind of want to find one sometimes.
Sorry, I'm just not folding this river. Not going to happen. Nope. This guy would have to be very, very passive for me to even consider it.
I've never seen it, but I read it as Open Limp.
Yup.
Read some replies... are we never finding a fold on the river? Meh, I kind of want to find one sometimes.
I just don't see what he's representing that we beat.
Agreed. That's actually one of the key considerations...I took quite a while before calling the river.