check out matusow after busting

So... what's his beef, Shortstacked people moving in with pocket pairs? That's "insane" when you only have a few more blinds left? He's a dummy.

he's unbelivable.....he just cant take a lost. You thought that time in prison would calm him done some....but, same ole mikey....he'll be back in the cell by august....he either loses and goes on binger or wins and goes on binger...either way, shirley and cell block D might be gettin her boyfirend back.

I love Matusow, not everything he says is BS as I dont know if there was sarcasm in his interview. He is a great player, if only he could control his emotions.

what an incredibly long handshake at the end
lol. and was it just me, or maybe it was just the connection and feed or whatever, but matusow's voice sounded like he just got kicked in the nuts
he's unbelivable.....he just cant take a lost. You thought that time in prison would calm him done some....but, same ole mikey....he'll be back in the cell by august....he either loses and goes on binger or wins and goes on binger...either way, shirley and cell block D might be gettin her boyfirend back.
I always liked he knows what "The mouth" really means now, and I'm sure his cellmate went "all in" 8)

and god o god i wish he would take on DN. he'd blow up within the first hour. i love it "the only reason i don't beat him is cause he's one of my best friends"gotta love a guy like that.

I always liked he knows what "The mouth" really means now, and I'm sure his cellmate went "all in" 8)
If by all in.....you mean what i think you mean then LOL!!!! Im sure shirley had the NUTS and wasnt scared to push his chips ALL IN BABY!!!

Mikey's $9,225.00 will buy him a lot of blow tonight.I hope ESPN caught his last hand on tape. It just might top last year's pathetic display after he busted out of the main event.

maybe cardplayer doens't show many hands but from what i've seen on the cardplayer blogs it's mike who's been making most of the mistakes he was talking about or sucking out. in one he ended up going allin preflop with pocket 4s against aq, wasn't he complaining about people going allin with small ass pocket pairs? another one he bets and reraises allin on flop on j-2-2 and has j8 against another guy's aj only to spike his miracle 8 on river. another one he re raises with 10 5 hearts and another guy with either pocket 7s or 9s goes allin and he has pot odds to call and spikes 10 on flop. last hand where he supposively bluffs off the rests of his chips because he knew the other guy didnt have anything until the river when he made his hand with a ten, funny how he knew he didnt have anything until the river but didnt know he had anything on the river. all i see is him contradicting himself, misreading people, playing junk and sucking out. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying he's not a great player, but the fact that he complains about all the shit he does in his interview and then i see him going allin with pocket 4s and sucking out multiple times and making a couple of bad reads in the process, it's laughable for him to say all the things he did in his exit interview.

no matasow is an idiot who sells drugs to undercover cops. I mean seriously how dumb could you possibly be?
yes please do shut uppeople like you make me want to murder people like younot really but you get the pointits like 2-7 offsuit is coming out of your mouthAm I the only person who think Mike Matusow is actually OK? He has a lot of energy, he seems like a pretty sharp guy. He's a joker, but he seems likre a funny guy, which is more than I can say for 99.9% of the poker players I seem interviewed. Oh an Mike is a horrible person for saying Daniel is one of his best friends in the world even if it might not be true. Giving your peers glowing compliments is clearly the sign of a drug dealing *******.I get sick of some of you chimps on here.Swayze