Bryan Micon Broke?

Who cares?
I dont expect anyone really.but i saw that avatar 1 fcp'er has of him doing his fist pump during that wsop event.so i thought id share my recent viewings stop being a -ev poster.also, wtf you up at this hour?and also, hows the TV
I saw him at Venetian 2 days ago playing 4/8 LHE. there were plenty of bigger games being played. he was sporting his silly neverwin hat and blue sunglasses at the 4/8 table.
It's pretty well known that he's brokeHe did sell NWP to Pokernews and Tony G, though, but that was probably to pay off debt

LOL, he's the laughing stock of his own poker forum (Neverwinpoker.com).He won 200k in the 05 WSOP, left his wife and good job to play poker professionally, now he's broke and re-building his bankroll.Joke imo.

He's just started the website with that ********** Neverwin.He's not even that good of a player imo.

He's just started the website with that ********** Neverwin.He's not even that good of a player imo.
when was this post made

lol i saw him sitting at 5/10 lhe HU table on Full Tilt about a month ago......sat down and felted him in about 10 minutes....he was playing like a maniac, i appreciated it