so i broke my account on pstars and i have heard if you get a certain number of play money chips that you can sell them for real money. just wondering if anyone can/will go into more detail about this. thanks

so i broke my account on pstars and i have heard if you get a certain number of play money chips that you can sell them for real money. just wondering if anyone can/will go into more detail about this. thanks
first
ill go ahead and use my double post to tell the op to put more $$ in ur acct... you're bound to win this time.

Ah the old days of play money. When I was 12/13 I would play partypoker playmoney religiously.At one point I had grinded it out to 3 million. Then in one massive 4 hour game I ran100,000 (the max buy in at the 50/100 game) into 11 million chips, and the player next to me had 15 million (when I satdown he had about 22 mill).

First post:I like both the following things about playmoney:1. How fun it is to play the optimal way in those games; i.e. waiting for nine hours to play a ****ing hand.2. The good habits the games teach you; i.e. move in cold with AA, etc. Overall, I say playmoney is a can't-miss means to wealth and stardom. Supermodel brides, anyone?

First post:I like both the following things about playmoney:1. How fun it is to play the optimal way in those games; i.e. waiting for nine hours to play a ****ing hand.2. The good habits the games teach you; i.e. move in cold with AA, etc. Overall, I say playmoney is a can't-miss means to wealth and stardom. Supermodel brides, anyone?
This guy makes good points and has a great screenname.I say welcome.
That was very nice of you to get him back on his feet. Let's hope he doesnt donk it off.
I concur. Navy's helped me with things in the past, and he's definately one of the stand-up guys in this community....now...back to your regularly scheduled programming.
agreed, i started my rolllz wityh play dough!!!! no lieee!!!!
point 1, well, yea.point 2, well, no. if you can't beat play money games you think you're gonna beat real money games?