Make Some Money Off Me/vtlaxer09!

hey guys,i wont go into details, but if you catch vtlaxer09 posting anything other than this:[x] iafin the next week (from today at 2pm est to next thursday at 2pm est), IM me on aim or pm me on here, and ill ship you $25. dont ask what it means or anything, but thanks for your help!patrick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,i wont go into details, but if you catch vtlaxer09 posting anything other than this:[x] iafin the next week (from today at 2pm est to next thursday at 2pm est), IM me on aim or pm me on here, and ill ship you $25. dont ask what it means or anything, but thanks for your help!patrick
Can he post something and end it with[x] iaf?
I saw an iaf in one of his posts earlier today. imo/iaf. What I thought he was saying was, "in my opinion/I'm a fag"
[x] iaf
i think this is an easy way to up your post count w/o having to have any content. well done :club::D
I saw an iaf in one of his posts earlier today. imo/iaf. What I thought he was saying was, "in my opinion/I'm a fag"
Everytime I see [x]iaf, I will think it means this.