Wptwc Bellagio April 2008

Just made my reservations to watch JC take down the WPTWC on April 26 at Bellagio!!! Arriving April 24, departing April 30 and would like to meet up with the FCP army that might be in town at that time.Anyone know of a good website to find slot tournies that might be going on at the time? And for a complete noob to live playing, where in Vegas is a good low limit game (NLHE, Razz, Stud) that I can win some mobnies so that I can come back here and brag about it instead of getting stuck in the BBF for a month?Rail call..........who's going and where we meeting???

Just made my reservations to watch JC take down the WPTWC on April 26 at Bellagio!!! Arriving April 24, departing April 30 and would like to meet up with the FCP army that might be in town at that time.Anyone know of a good website to find slot tournies that might be going on at the time? And for a complete noob to live playing, where in Vegas is a good low limit game (NLHE, Razz, Stud) that I can win some mobnies so that I can come back here and brag about it instead of getting stuck in the BBF for a month?Rail call..........who's going and where we meeting???
Go downtown... cheap daily tourneys at Golden Nugget and good low limit HE also.
Sooooooooooooo, am I the only one going to the World Poker Tour World Championships?
You might get some action when it starts, but I think a lot of people are waiting for the wsop.
Great website Bull, thanks. I guess I don't get to play any Razz while I'm there :(So now, where is the meet and greet?
the venetian will spread razz for you if you ask and can get enough people to play.
planet hollywood will spread razz for you if you are a drunk bunch of FCPers who've obviously had too much to drink and have no manners whatsoever. Don't forget to cuss a lot and tell other players how much they suck.
FYP?Oh, and i'll most likely be at this event. Funsies.