#41 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,071 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Parenteau to NSH for a 6th...I could've got more

I remember last year. Leafs did not trade him because they could not get anything.

#42 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

Lol Calgary. Lazar's upside is Jyrki Jokipakka at this point.

#43 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

Looks like we picked up Eric Fehr
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#44 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Streit traded again possibly to Pens.

#45 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

I can watch Bryzgalov 24 hours straight.

#46 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,667 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hope nobody ran out to buy a Streit TBL jersey.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#47 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,828 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hahaha that's a pretty good troll job by Pittsburgh to get a player from Philly.

I don't think Streit is all that great anymore, but he'll pitch in. Pens defense is injured as hell right now.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#48 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

Leafs trade is bad

#49 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

View PostZach6668, on 01 March 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Hahaha that's a pretty good troll job by Pittsburgh to get a player from Philly.

I don't think Streit is all that great anymore, but he'll pitch in. Pens defense is injured as hell right now.

Helluva job by Yzerman to get rid of Filppula and his contract. He'll need the money to sign his free agents and now he doesn't have to protect Filppula.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#50 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

View PostDubey, on 01 March 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

Leafs trade is bad

I don't get the trade, but it seems pretty insignificant.

#51 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

It would be fine except Fehr is signed for $2m next year and that will count against the cap. Corrado is the only usable NHLer in the deal, not that he had any value. I don't think a 4th rounder is good value for eating $2m in a season we are expecting to be competitive.

#52 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

If they actually use Fehr on the Leafs, it makes the trade worse, on account of him being terrible.

#53 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

Yzerman is a genius. Gets rid of filpulla's $5m off next year's cap, and all it costs him is half of Streit's remaining contract for this year, and the difference between Pittsburgh's 4th and their own.

#54 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

View PostDubey, on 01 March 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

It would be fine except Fehr is signed for $2m next year and that will count against the cap. Corrado is the only usable NHLer in the deal, not that he had any value. I don't think a 4th rounder is good value for eating $2m in a season we are expecting to be competitive.

Fehr will probably come down with a Lupulish injury and be bought out with Blue Jays tix.

#55 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,514 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

Fehr will probably come down with a Lupulish injury and be bought out with Blue Jays tix.

ya, I'm guessing there is some kind of plan like this, or a 6th rounder to LV for claiming Fehr.

#56 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,338 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

View PostDubey, on 01 March 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Yzerman is a genius. Gets rid of filpulla's $5m off next year's cap, and all it costs him is half of Streit's remaining contract for this year, and the difference between Pittsburgh's 4th and their own.

I mean, he even got Philly to cover exactly 4.7% of Streit's contract to make the cap hit the exact same as Filpulla. I love it.

#57 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

I believe Philly got a 7th from TBL because they flipped Streit. That's nothing for TBL, but I think it shows Hextall knew what TBL was intending.

#58 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

I'd donate a testicle to The Phil Kessel Foundation to hear some of these negotiations.

#59 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,667 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

Streit's salary...
PHI 4.7%
TBL 50%
PIT 45.3%

#60 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 01 March 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

Streit's salary...
PHI 4.7%
TBL 50%
PIT 45.3%

Mustangs have a bit of it too