stop spam aiming us please

asdgasd1143: hijay at college: whos thisasdgasd1143: im looking for a backer on starsjay at college: oh yeah.. and im looking for someone to backasdgasd1143: r u serious, cuz i dont wanna talk anymore w/ u unless u really wanna do this.jay at college: well just send me a link to a resume and some references and we will talkasdgasd1143: no resumeasdgasd1143: 16 yrs oldjay at college: ill also need a urine sampleasdgasd1143: **** youi was just about to start a thread... but i see he's on the loose all over the place.

asdgasd1143: hijay at college: whos thisasdgasd1143: im looking for a backer on starsjay at college: oh yeah.. and im looking for someone to backasdgasd1143: r u serious, cuz i dont wanna talk anymore w/ u unless u really wanna do this.jay at college: well just send me a link to a resume and some references and we will talkasdgasd1143: no resumeasdgasd1143: 16 yrs oldjay at college: ill also need a urine sampleasdgasd1143: censored youi was just about to start a thread... but i see he's on the loose all over the place.
Brilliant.