Running Bad... Are You?

Well, I've just been in a ridiculous funk the last month and a half I'd say. Mainly online, as that funks been about 2 months now, but more recently in the home tournaments! I named this thread after Daniel article he wrote for CP a while ago because I just got done reading it. I've taken the advice dropped limits online, still playing the same games at home. I just think the poker gods want me to donate back for a while, so I'm now going to take a break from online poker, and I'm gearing to sit on my couch, eat some carrots and dip and READ POKER BOOKS! This is how I got out of my last funk, I know reading for the next few hours will make me feel fresh, and hopefully I'll be ready to go for a game tonight, if I'm not feeling confident then I am not going to play, its that easy. I still feel confident in my home games though, and recently lost last night on Pocket KK with a K and one spade on the flop too.. you guessed it runner runner spade! I bet hard and he stayed with me, Nothing i can do about that, but it was a large tournament and I was one away from the final table, would have went over there with the largest stack, as he was the only player that covered me at that point. But regardless, that's poker right? I just wanted to post on here to "vent" my feeling more than anything. So, If anything happens tonight I'm bound to post on here about it! It's my first post in the Bad Beats forum, and I hope its my last :D