Sit 'n Go Finish

I was just in a tourney where i was the chip leader--my closest opponent was nearly 2000 below me--and the blinds were 25/50. all of a sudden, my comp froze and i tried frantically for about 20 minutes to get back to the tourney, but with no success. i was really pissed 'cause i had a hammerlock on the thing with no way to finish it! when i finally got back online, my heart sank when the program didn't take me directly to my table. figuring i must have been blinded out, i got a hand history emailed. seems like i took 3rd pretty easily. LOL. it's all good 8) this ever happen to you?

it has happened to me, but with the levels rotating every 10 minutes i assume after 30 minutes you would still have many chips left. did u login once u got the program up and running again? and by the way that sucks, coulda taken 2nd or 1st place money

i logged in right away, but the tourney had ended. the blinds raise every ten HANDS on this site...and yes, it does suck 'cause i probably could have taken 1st or 2nd, but given the circumstances i was just pleased not to have lost my buy-in!

I used to live in an apartment with horrible internet, I can easily say I have lost between 500-1000 dollars because of my internetLate in sit n gos, disconnected, late in multis, disconnected, in the middle of a cash game, disconnectedOnce I entered 2 sit n gos, 50 dollar entry at the same time, I saw one hand on each table and I got disconnected right after for about an hour, I came back on, did the same thing and got disconnected again after 2 minutes into it!!! there goes 200 bucks lol I was so pissed

that's brutal stein!it JUST happened AGAIN. this time i was able to sign on quickly though and ended up taking second. no disasters (except for missing out on first :wink: )i have a mac, so the only way for me to play is to use virtual pc...and now i realize why i switched to mac in the first place--VPC must be causing the crashes--anyone else have this problem? just started today.

really?  that's cool!  i'm gonna check it out tonight.  thanks brando!  dave.
I play exclusively at pokerroom (only cause my comp can't handle a download client) and it's pretty good, I think. They have some server issues at time, but it should be fixed soon, so they say. I like the place, look me up at the low limit sngs :D