playing on pokerstars is unbearable!

I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me. I can not for the life of me, play on pokerstars. It is the slowest, most annoying site to play on in the world. Every hand the people have like 2 years to act , and they get a think tank. Every round a person is using his whole time bar to get a free card on the turn where has ace high hoping for an ace. Its like a giant soap opera. The hands take like 45 minutes , I can never stay patient and I always end up pulling my hair out. Plus I have to look at like 15 terrible pictures ( I guess I could turn em off, but every now and then there is a hot chic ). I guess I'm just an impatient player, but does anyone else suffer from this syndrome?

30 seconds is not forever...when you're making a decision that could be worth a couple thousand dollars, you want some time to replay the hand in your head, check the hand history for a past hand, etc. I'd personally like a slightly larger time bank for the tourney...often times the 1 minute is used up or nearly up by the time the final table starts.

Wow - if you're impatient online with 60 second time banks, how can you stand it playing live when players are ordeirng drinks, dealers have to shuffle cards, etc.?
I can't sometimes, I get really annoyed when people aren't paying attention , take forever etc. I mean in tournaments having the time bank is fine and everything, and have a little longer to decide seems acceptable, but their cash games hand take forever. Its like 2+ minutes a hand. I just think they should put some faster tables on there or something.
Wow - if you're impatient online with 60 second time banks, how can you stand it playing live when players are ordeirng drinks, dealers have to shuffle cards, etc.?
I can't sometimes, I get really annoyed when people aren't paying attention , take forever etc. I mean in tournaments having the time bank is fine and everything, and have a little longer to decide seems acceptable, but their cash games hand take forever. Its like 2+ minutes a hand. I just think they should put some faster tables on there or something.
You mean like their hi-speed tables?
You mean like their hi-speed tables?
Oh wow last time I played there they didn't have that feature. Thanks for informing me that might make the games way more enjoyable for me. How long do you have to act?
I just started playing on PS and I love it.  But maybe after playing there a little I could change my mind but I don't see why everybody hates them.
I've played pokerstars for over a year now and I still like it.
I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me. I can not for the life of me, play on pokerstars. It is the slowest, most annoying site to play on in the world. Every hand the  people have like 2 years to act , and they get a think tank. Every round a person is using his whole time bar to get a free card on the turn where has ace high hoping for an ace. Its like a giant soap opera. The hands take like 45 minutes , I can never stay patient and I always end up pulling my hair out. Plus I have to look at like 15 terrible pictures ( I guess I could turn em off, but every now and then there is a hot chic ). I guess I'm just an impatient player, but does anyone else suffer from this syndrome?
drugs arent your friedn, no matter what your friends tell you.

At least this isn't one of those threads complaining about how rigged Star....DAMNIT!!!! I JUST GOT FLOPPED QUADS OUTDRAWN BY A ST. FLUSH ON THE RIVER, MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me. I can not for the life of me, play on pokerstars. It is the slowest, most annoying site to play on in the world. Every hand the  people have like 2 years to act , and they get a think tank. Every round a person is using his whole time bar to get a free card on the turn where has ace high hoping for an ace. Its like a giant soap opera. The hands take like 45 minutes , I can never stay patient and I always end up pulling my hair out. Plus I have to look at like 15 terrible pictures ( I guess I could turn em off, but every now and then there is a hot chic ). I guess I'm just an impatient player, but does anyone else suffer from this syndrome?
drugs arent your friedn, no matter what your friends tell you.
Always get quality responses at FCP. So they don't have 7 second tables for NLHE? Thats weak, thats all I care about.
you shouldnt blame slow play because you absolutely suck., thanks for the money, dumbass. peace.
Wow , .....and I ' M on drugs... ok buddy. Anyway glad you know how good I am from this post, it had a lot of relevant strategy information.
you shouldnt blame slow play because you absolutely suck., thanks for the money, dumbass. peace.
Wow , .....and I ' M on drugs... ok buddy. Anyway glad you know how good I am from this post, it had a lot of relevant strategy information.
shrug, its my money now. dumbass.

Maybe I'm just one of the few lucky people who is putting the bad beats on everybody and that's why I love it. Pokerstars has chosen me to screw you all over and make money off it!!! Or I could just not be getting sucked out on yet..... I love surprises.

Maybe I'm just one of the few lucky people who is putting the bad beats on everybody and that's why I love it.  Pokerstars has chosen me to screw you all over and make money off it!!!  Or I could just not be getting sucked out on yet.....  I love surprises.
just wait, the suckouts will happen soon enough for ya.i had one of those "i can't do anything wrong" tourneys last night, and i need to cash out of stars before the inevitable string of bad beats occurs

Just thought I would add my comments to this!Played PS for over a year and you have about an 80% to win all-in hands as the severe underdog.Been reading Pupstas recent posts, changed over to FullTilt and the better hands actually hold up - nice results and will never go back to PStars!

Hahahha you've become an action junky, My friend. Too much time at the 7 second tables has ruined you to any other form of hold 'em. I, whom grew up on live games, have no problem on jokerstars in respect to how much time people take. If any hand actually takes longer than 2 minutes, I'd be shocked..(one time, on party, this table was pizzing me off with their whining about how much raising I was doing ( this was a limit game) So I slow rolled 'em. Not in the usual sense of the term, but in the sense that I took the MAXIUM time on every action I did, be it raise, call or fold. I not once took less than 2 seconds of the maxium time I had alloted to act, and told them I wouldn't go faster untill they appollogized. Which to their credit, they did not ( because If they had, I just would have said.. "nope.. I don't think that was sincere" and kept slow rolling them... LOL ) It was an absolute blast, I was laughing like for an hour and a half straight, while multi tabling 3 other games..)
They do have faster tables buddy, the hi-speed ones. I don't think it's pokerstars fault that they provide the best setup for tourneys and sng's imo. Poker is a game of patience, if you get annoyed by having to wait a lil bit, poker is not the game for you. Try playing 20 bagillllllion tables at once, that way youll never have to wait between hands. Or, do what i do and smoke reeeeeeefer, helps you not care about 30 seconds.