worst beat youve handed out

I know we're all the best players in the world, but come on..it happens. Best one from my recent memory. Short stacked in an sng, one off the button w/ QQ, everyone folds to me, I raise it up 4x BB, both blinds call. Flop comes 553 rainbow, both check in front of me. I was ok with taking it down right then so I go allin (about 1.5x the pot). Sb folds, big blind calls with pocket 3's. The river 5 sure looked good after that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I busted a guys pocket aces that ended up an aces full boat when I caught runner runner tens to go with my pocket tens.Needless to say he wasn't happy. :twisted:

this just happenned last night towards the middle of a multi table tourneyI'm the chipleader at the table and am now abusing my table image and stack size to bully overyone around.2 limp and I raise 5x with 8 :) 9 :club: blinds fold and the limpers both callflop comes 6 :) 10 :D A :D for a gutshot draw1st limper weak raises, 2nd limp folds, "i think the limpers weak and a push here representing the A will get me the pot,"I push and get an instant call by limper turns over 10 10"damn, NH"turn is a blank river = 7 :D for the 10 high straightI'm like sweeetttt :twisted: hes like :cry: this $#%T is rigged, LOL

in a notoriously loose 1-2 NL game about 6 months ago I made it 10 to go with KK in position. My only caller came from the BB who was a particularly loose player. Flop hit 4 6 7 rainbow and he led out for 14, I raised the pot thinking he probably had an overpair, maybe A 7 or even just a lonely old 5. He went all in for the rest of the stack and I called praying he had not just handed my ass to me with AA. I was slightly devastated to see 85 when we flipped em over. A 6 on the turn gave me some limited hope and the K on the river had me one smiling mofo.I never did work out the odds of me winning that hand after the flop.

this just happenned last night towards the middle of a multi table tourney I'm the chipleader at the table and am now abusing my table image and stack size to bully overyone around. 2 limp and I raise 5x with 8 9 blinds fold and the limpers both call flop comes 5 10 A for a gutshot draw 1st limper weak raises, 2nd limp folds, "i think the limpers weak and a push here representing the A will get me the pot," I push and get an instant call by limper turns over 10 10 "damn, NH" turn is a blank river = 7 for the 10 high straight
if the turn really was a blank, then you only had four cards to the straight.
this just happenned last night towards the middle of a multi table tourneyI'm the chipleader at the table and am now abusing my table image and stack size to bully overyone around.2 limp and I raise 5x with 8 :) 9 :club: blinds fold and the limpers both callflop comes 5 :) 10 :D A :D for a gutshot draw1st limper weak raises, 2nd limp folds, "i think the limpers weak and a push here representing the A will get me the pot,"I push and get an instant call by limper turns over 10 10"damn, NH"turn is a blank river = 7 :D for the 10 high straightI'm like sweeetttt :twisted: hes like :cry: this $#%T is rigged, LOL
I , too, am a huge fan of the 5 7 8 9 10 straight.sw
this just happenned last night towards the middle of a multi table tourney I'm the chipleader at the table and am now abusing my table image and stack size to bully overyone around. 2 limp and I raise 5x with 8 9 blinds fold and the limpers both call flop comes 5 10 A for a gutshot draw 1st limper weak raises, 2nd limp folds, "i think the limpers weak and a push here representing the A will get me the pot," I push and get an instant call by limper turns over 10 10 "damn, NH" turn is a blank river = 7 for the 10 high straight
if the turn really was a blank, then you only had four cards to the straight.
but it makes for a good story when you are looking to make an attention post. i find when I am needing attention i just post pictures Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg
river = 7 :club: for the 10 high straightI'm like sweeetttt :twisted: hes like :cry: this $#%T is rigged, LOL
I would say that it most definitely was rigged if you won that pot.Edit: You guys beat me to it. Still ...
By the way Hoss,Stupid post, but awesome quote in your signature. My favorite movie of all time.Redemption is granted.
SinPies gets the perfect attendance button. No one else has said anything about it, therefore, I presume no one else gets it. Well done. Semper fi, soldier...semper fi.

I was in a satellite for one of the world series events a couple of years ago. We were three handed and I was the short stack. Moved all in with J-10 only to be called by Pocket Jacks. Flop came 10-10-10. Send it.

This happened yesterday on the gaming club 5k freeroll.I'm getting short stacked and see A:club:2:club: and move in for 1.1k in early position (bad move i know, but blinds would have eaten me). Some guy in MP moves all in over me for 4.2k then the guy right after him moves all in for 19.3k... All the cards are shown and it's my A:club:2:club: vs. K:heart:K:diamond: and A:diamond:A:spade:Board comes J:spade:4:club:K:club:3:heart:5:club:So not only did my A2 crack AA and KK... but the KK beat the AA as well :club:

Kings cracking aces. Twice. Both times, one of the two remaining kings was held by a third party in the hand (once by a short stack with K/7s and once with some terrible player who went all in with a deep stack with A/K).It's hard to feel bad when you dish those out. You got as unlucky for having kings when someone else had aces as he did for having your king hit. Well, almost.

4 limpersi limp w/ 6 7 suited....folded to BB and he checksFlop: 3 6 7 rainbowsomeone bets, he gets 2 callers, its my turn and the pot is about 8 dollars by now, it costs me $2 to call and i have about $8 altogether, so i went all in for $6 moreeveryone folds to the 2nd caller who insta-callsnow im thinking i have him beat unless he flopped the straightturn: 6River:6Guy had 77wow, now thats a horrible beat :club:

I thought this hand deserves to be here,that one tournament on espn, think its the 2005 US poker championship or something.cowboy man (IDK, Hoyt Corkins maybe?) goes all-in from the button with 7 8 suited trying to steal blinds, then John De'agestino in BB calls with 10 10.John ended up losing to quad 7's and soon after was out of the whole tournament after having a massive chip lead. bummers...was funny as hell though, after that hand, John got mad and started shoving his stacks of chips right into Hoyt. :club:

This is the worst beat I ever put on someone. I am at the Taj in a 50+15 mtt tourney. It is the middle stages of the tourney and I am sitting on an shortish stack. I have about11xbb. All fold to me in middle position. I have KQ of clubs and I raise 3xbb. All fold to the big blind(table chip leader) who just calls. Flop comes AQQ. Big blind checks. There is 6.5xbb in the pot and I only have 8xbb left so I just push and hope she has an ace or a gutshot draw. If she folds, I still pick up 3.5xbb. She calls and flips over Aces. I am stunned. I figured if she had a hand that strong that she would have put me in preflop. Anyway, a Q comes on the turn and suckout a monster pot off of her. She was out 4 hands later when her kings went up against aces. And I finished 3 out of the money, so I was a little disappointed after the amazing amount of luck I had gotten.

Live 1-2 NL. 9h8d in SB, UTG raises to 10, five callers in front, I take a flop (i know, i know). 9d-5d-7s. I check-raise UTG and MP3 all in, UTG shows AdAc, MP3 shows...8c5c? He thought he flopped it. Turn ragged diamond, river 8h. Sweet. Just below a $300 pot.

I was playing a HU freezout with my sister once.The winner got the last piece of pizza.Well, I got in with the best of it as usual and she spiked her one outer on the river.I flipped over the table, and in a rage previously uknown in human history, I began crushing and breaking her with blows about the head and face.I beat her head till the white meat showed.I used objects from around the room, swinging and dropping and tossing with absolute abandon. I grew weary after awhile, being a smoker and all and sort of calmed down.Realizing this may not be all that healthy or legal, I decided to see if she was ok.When I finally figured out what, of the mangled mess I had made, was her wrist, I discovered she was pulse-less.Suddenly afraid what my neihbors might think if they found her in the garbage can out front, I attempted to revive her.I blew in her now toothless mouth, and compressed her dust-ribbed chest untill she gasped and wiggled, showing signs of life.I don't know why, but, her twitching like that set me off again so I beat her back to death.Anyway, long story short, that's easily the worst beat I've ever put on someone.