Cheap Thieves Over Lost Leader

Winning Player: KidPokerLosing Player: LostLeader1 (formerly OolongFCP)Winning Team: Cheap ThievesLosing Team: Lost LeaderTime of Match: 18 minutes I ran pretty good in this match and was never, at any point, trailing in the match. I made a couple straights and hit top pair quite a bit. A huge win for the Thieves as we know take a stranglehold on the division. If I remember correctly, I predicted when we were 4-4 that we'd quickly get to 7-4! I actually am blinding off right now at the WSOP Limit Hold'em event just to play this... I LOVE this league! Anyway, I probably have about 2700 in chips left so I better get going!

Winning Player: KidPokerLosing Player: LostLeader1 (formerly OolongFCP)Winning Team: Cheap ThievesLosing Team: Lost LeaderTime of Match: 18 minutes I ran pretty good in this match and was never, at any point, trailing in the match. I made a couple straights and hit top pair quite a bit. A huge win for the Thieves as we know take a stranglehold on the division. If I remember correctly, I predicted when we were 4-4 that we'd quickly get to 7-4! I actually am blinding off right now at the WSOP Limit Hold'em event just to play this... I LOVE this league! Anyway, I probably have about 2700 in chips left so I better get going!
Stranglehold? Come on now...
Listen to this guy...thinks he's Nostradamus with the predictions.I believe Daniel also predicted that he wouldn't lose again after his first loss.