2009 Finals Predictions

East:Cavs over Detroit in 5Atlanta over Miami in 7Orlando over Philly in 5Boston over Chicago in 6Cavs over Atlanta in 5Orlando over Boston in 6Cavs over Orlando in 7West:Lakers over Jazz in 5Portland over Houston in 7Dallas over SA in 7Denver over NO in 7Lakers over Portland in 7Denver over Dallas in 7Lakers over Denver in 6Lakers over Cavs in 6

Basketball is the one sports where 2 of the top 4 teams always make it. Never any cinderella stories in the NBA.
Timtim-donaghy.jpgand Violetpalmer1.jpghave *no* idea wtf you are talking about.

Oh, and Blazers over Cavs in 6.Although Bigkg probably nailed how it's going to go down verbatim.

Basketball is the one sports where 2 of the top 4 teams always make it. Never any cinderella stories in the NBA.
This is because they play a 7 game series with each matchup. It "decreases the variance" for the teams with the bigger advantages.Lakers over Magic in 6
Lakers over Cavs in 7
I think if the Lakers beat Cleveland it will have to be in 6. I know they won a game in Cleveland this year.....but game 7s are harder to win on the road than just a random regular season game.However, sure the Lakers could win in 6. I think thats my prediction.Also, the Heat made the playoffs. ha.
Lakers over Portland in 7
This could be the toughest series for the Lakers.But I think it will only go 6.Lakers>Cavs in 6
Houston over Orlando in 6(ya, I just wanna be different :club:)
I've changed my mind. My new unpopular vote is now Cavs over Blazers in 5.
  • 1 month later...
This is because they play a 7 game series with each matchup. It "decreases the variance" for the teams with the bigger advantages.Lakers over Magic in 6
o really?Rooting for the Magic though..
Closest to the pin!