Here's A Puzzle For You... Live, At Party...

Go to party under special tournament tab, tourney #725746, lavalife ...there's a freeroll for 220 players down to the final two and neither guy wants to call in SB. SB has just been folding and blinds may have reached some max?They must think 'oh, I don't want to act first (when postflop SB acts last...lol) I can't think of any other reason for their stupidity, and it's a lousy explanation anyhow... You'd think SB would get AA by now... lol, what is up? it's been going on for over 60 minutes since I got there. 14.5 hours, and a trip to the Turks is at stake, vs some $2500 2nd prize...Can you figure it out?Answer below...Clue: they are both acting rationally!Answer: they both want 2nd prize! e.g., maybe Turks vacation is less desirable than some plasma tv or whatever 2nd is... it's the only sensible answer... lol :club:

Even leaving the table doesn't help...right? Both players (who want to come 2nd each) could leave the table...then what happens? Same thing, different rhythm.As it looks now, they seem to have erratic or irregular pacing/timing so they're still seated and playing.I remember once throwing a table tennis tournament because I wanted the portable radio for 2nd instead of a useless trophy for 1st...Any other explanations?:club: Eureka!It's Jimmy vs Jerry from the Protege Tournament, and they're still in limbo!Mystery solved!!!! :lol:We can prove that they both want 2nd, e.g., they couldn't have said to each other, let's just sleep at the same time for x hours if one person still wanted first prize.Also, sometimes their total stacks vary so I know they are still there (at least at 11:30am)... okay, I need to get a life...

Isn't there a "cash-equivalent" option? I remember that the guy who won the Ferrari opted for the cash insead.I can't actually watch them right now, but this is also a valid reason not to limit blinds to Level 25.

5 what? It said right on the main screen "Time running: 15 hrs 30mins" or something around there.
It's a pretty good guess that the heads up portion of this tourney took 5 hours.Unlike party, lavalife (in context, they couldn't be motivated to compromise in a one-off event) probably had deals with the providers of various prizes so cash substitutes seem a bit unlikely.