Wtf Is Wrong With Party

Ever since the new upgrade, I cant get on a table..except very spairngly.I'm talking about the 6 Man SnG's.The lobby seems very time delayed.I see 0/6 and click and its already into at least the second hand.Once in a while, I get on a table, but it completely random.Any clues!I see nothing on the site about it but I dont look to good and was hopnig to save the 72 hours the customer service will take to read my email!arrrgg.

Ever since the new upgrade, I cant get on a table..except very spairngly.I'm talking about the 6 Man SnG's.The lobby seems very time delayed.I see 0/6 and click and its already into at least the second hand.Once in a while, I get on a table, but it completely random.Any clues!I see nothing on the site about it but I dont look to good and was hopnig to save the 72 hours the customer service will take to read my email!arrrgg.
the software works fine on my roommate's computer. on mine though, it is also exceptionally screwy. it is slow in updating, but the bigger problem is things overlap weirdly. information bars are too long or too wide. frames overlap, or are effectively larger than they appear (so i can't click on things).i can't do things like check my waiting list or other buttons, since something is weirdly overlapping them.i don't really played there, so i haven't tried to fix it.

I´m having problems with the waiting lists.It tells me I have a seat takes me to the table then won´t let me sit down 50% of the time.It´s been like this since the upgrade.

on large MTTs sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes to change tables.when thta happens all i keep thinking is 'please let me be gettin only bad hands'
Wow thats badI expect an update asapThere could be some horror stories this Sunday

Something that seems to help (I think), is trying the following:Say you are waiting for a $11 STT...Since the refresh time is so slow, try clicking off (to another tourney list) then back, and off, then back...Maybe that doesn't help at all, but it seems to be a little better.Anyway, I agree that since the upgrade, it's almost impossible to get a seat at the STT's. In fact, I got so annoyed that after about 10 mins, I quit trying. Lost revenue for Party, which makes me think they'll fix it soon.However, I used to play the play-money games (back in the day), and when I set up a "real-money" account, trying to get a seat at the play-money STT's was exactly this same way. But if I logged-in under my wife's play-money account, I could get a table no problem. So that makes me wonder if it has something to do with "us". Perhaps party (for whatever reason), is trying to steer us away from cheap SnG's? If so, it doesn't make any sense to me, since that's about all I ever play. But I have to wonder, since some are basically saying "It works fine for me."

I had a major problem right after the upgrade, could not even get on the site for a day. I tried doing some long-overdue comp maintenance, cleaned cache files, defragged, etc, and was ok after that. I did have some problems the other night getting into sng trnys but other than that have not had any more problems.

my lobby not updating problem is ok now.but i does seem party is starting less $5 - $22 SnG"s.. or maybe more accurately, waiting much longer in between and starting more at once.I actually have to wait to get one to be registering..that used to not happen

Guess everyone is having that problem....Actuary, why do you prefer the 6 handed SNGs on Party ?
for now I one table.so 10 Man go slow.Now that my SnG game is decnet, I"ll add more tables and maybe play more fullMy ROI is higher in full but close enouhh to be uncertain which is stronger game.Plus 6 Man allows me to work on weaker elements of my game: like playing lags and playing postion and marginal hands.And most importantly, I"m in the bubble situation over 50% of the time, great practice.
i cant seem to get into a $10 10 man NL SNGi use the filters and when i click on the registering one it says no results found and i wait 10 minutes and not one table opens upbut pl and omaha games do.
it somes in waves.Some waited 20 minuts for a $22 NL 10 Man, while there were several 6 Man starting upThere may be 2 PL registering and NO NL..it's odd.