1703 replies to this topic

#1701 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

View Postbrvheart, on 15 May 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

It's pretty surprising that so many people are telling Israel where their capital can and cannot be.

On the face of it no, who gives a **** where their capital is. On the other hand as Jerusalem is the holy city for 3 major religions...

Posted Image
"@sergetoronto Bang-up analysis there" -- James Mirtle

#TradeMelnykNotKarlsson #MelnykOut

#1702 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,095 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

Israel has every right to have its capital in Jerusalem and the United States should support that decision in every way - which we were already doing. the embassy is more symbolic than anything, a big fvck you to the ass backwards countries in the middle east who want to wipe the Jewish people out of existence. The United States was extraordinarily derelict in its duties in the early part of the 20th century and Hitler almost succeeded. We need to protect our ally and make sure no one tries it again.
Spoiler

#1703 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,515 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

View PostFenxis, on 17 May 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

https://www.bustle.c...t-trump-9114412

He may not have any affiliation with the White House anymore, but former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson might've trolled Trump pretty hardduring a Virginia Military Institute commencement speech. Tillerson was speaking to soon-to-be-graduates at the time, and he certainly didn't mince his words. He may not have referenced President Trump or any of his aides explicitly, but he could've been speaking in reference to the Trump administration when he warned against the dangers of perpetuating false truth in a society.

During the speech, Tillerson spoke of the importance of reinforcing the sanctity of truth within American society, CNN reports. "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth," Tillerson proclaimed, "[Or if] we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

Tillerson didn't stop there. He continued to remark upon "a growing crisis in ethics and integrity," NBC News reports, adding, "[if] we the People go wobbly on the truth...we go wobbly on America."

He was probably talking about stuff like this:

https://www.dailywir...aign=mattwalsh\

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#1704 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,284 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

View PostFenxis, on 17 May 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

https://www.bustle.c...t-trump-9114412

He may not have any affiliation with the White House anymore, but former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson might've trolled Trump pretty hardduring a Virginia Military Institute commencement speech. Tillerson was speaking to soon-to-be-graduates at the time, and he certainly didn't mince his words. He may not have referenced President Trump or any of his aides explicitly, but he could've been speaking in reference to the Trump administration when he warned against the dangers of perpetuating false truth in a society.

During the speech, Tillerson spoke of the importance of reinforcing the sanctity of truth within American society, CNN reports. "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth," Tillerson proclaimed, "[Or if] we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

Tillerson didn't stop there. He continued to remark upon "a growing crisis in ethics and integrity," NBC News reports, adding, "[if] we the People go wobbly on the truth...we go wobbly on America."
The Onion

Verified account

@TheOnion
5h5 hours ago
More
'The President Can Suck My Big Fat Dick,' Says Rex Tillerson In Veiled Attack On Trump https://trib.al/pkvLZ1u
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users