Jameis Winston Caught Shoplifting

The tally so far for this Heisman Winner:

* A slam-dunk sexual assault that was absolutely whitewashed.

* A 2013 incident at a Burger King where he used ketchup cups to steal soda from the dispenser.

* Yesterday, caught shoplifting crablegs and crawfish.

If we were to make a line right now, what sort of price would you need to bet that his car has stock rims?

When I was younger, I thought it was fun to get a water cup at places like that and fill it with soda. Never did it occur to me that anyone would care even if they caught me. Benefits of not being black and scary.

I wonder if there's anyone in his life who's telling him how much he's costing himself?

Literally stealing crawfish, your Nigrametrics are off the chart which always corresponds with lower draft placement.

Kids do dumb shit but when you're Heisman trophy winning quarterback with millions on the line, you'd think that someone would step in and provide him with at least enough guidance to not look like a complete retard.

Guess not.

• Like 2

Talent always prevails. He would be the first or second pick in this draft, no doubt.

Everyone gets so self righteous on this stuff. Dumb? Absolutely. It probably isn't 1/3 of what most normal college kids are doing. Not even close. I'm sure these kids are smoking weed, doing shrooms, poppin Molly's, driving drink, frats are date raping bitches, kids are stealing food all the time. Well, probably not some of the squares around here, but most kids

He just needs to be smarter about remembering there are always eyes on him because he's a heisman winner, and black.

thats the point. he has a million eyes on him, and millions of dollars coming his way and he isn't smart enough to not shop lift. he's obviously borderline mentally challenged, having heard him speak and now this. i'm not drafting him to be my nfl qb.

You're racist, and as usual, wrong. So racist. You sound just like AJ McCarrons mom. He's from Alabama. They all sound dumb.

Was he mentally challenged when carving up defenses this year?

I'm sure Nebraska wouldn't want him. I'm also sure none of their players commit crimes or "sound mentally retarded"

Oh wait

of course i'd take him at nebraska. just like matt leinart and all the other college qb's who dominated and didn't do shit in the nfl. i specifically said i wouldn't want him as my nfl qb.

He's from Alabama. They all sound dumb.

how is what i said worse than you condemning everyone in an entire state? and why is it racist to say a black guy sounds dumb? white trash people sound dumb too. jameis sounds dumb because he is. his actions today confirm that.

Talent always prevails. He would be the first or second pick in this draft, no doubt.

Everyone gets so self righteous on this stuff. Dumb? Absolutely. It probably isn't 1/3 of what most normal college kids are doing. Not even close. I'm sure these kids are smoking weed, doing shrooms, poppin Molly's, driving drink, frats are date raping bitches, kids are stealing food all the time. Well, probably not some of the squares around here, but most kids

He just needs to be smarter about remembering there are always eyes on him because he's a heisman winner, and black.

He's 20.

20 year olds- all races- are retards.

Problem is, he's a QB. Emotional maturity is literally the first thing NFL teams look for when drafting a QB in the post Ryan Leaf/Todd Marinovich era.

Physical talent and tools mean dick when you're a gigantic moron who can't get his head out of his ass because you're too busy raping and stealing shrimp.

Time will tell.

=/= $ Over/Under on his combine Wonderlic is 15.

Somebody's never been to a Publix.

Ok, what the hell? Publix is loved in FL

Per your last post, wanna set an over/under on Johnny Football draft position? One would say he's done plenty of dumb, immature stuff and I'll bet he still goes top 10, and that's with half the size gifts Winston has.

Suited, I was condemning an entire state, hell, region. I'll add in GA, SC and MS as well. White and black. And I was tongue in cheek. We know you're a racist. If you don't like the word racist, I can just say that you don't like black people. It's ok, just don't get recorded by a jump off.

Nevermind.

There is such a thing as football smart. Not saying Winston is that, but it's a thing. You can talk like an idiot and not be book smart but still read defenses, or offenses and be good at that craft. IMO

Somebody's never been to a Publix.

Publix is really nice compared to like Kroger or Food Lion or something, but when you win the Heisman, your ladies should be willing and your crab legs should be Whole Foods or better.

• Like 2

I live in a decent sized metropolis and have to drive probably 30 minutes to get to a Whole Foods. They ain't everywhere

I live in a decent sized metropolis and have to drive probably 30 minutes to get to a Whole Foods. They ain't everywhere

That's odd, I didn't know that. But still, I'm sure there are gourmet groceries around everywhere, for people who win the Heisman.

I don't mean to hate on Publix, it's the best of its kind. I always liked their subs for some reason.