do you agree with my play?

---- Dealing Hand #1643296-1476 ---->> tr1ckpoker is the Dealer>> Yona24 Posted Small Blind $1.00>> Heijin Posted Big Blind $2.00>> Dealing Cards>> farbs42 Folds>> lisaisking Calls $2.00>> LuisGtz Folds>> WMHeim Folds>> meeseman Folds>> Bajoger Folds>> Mada1970 Folds>> tr1ckpoker Raised to $8.00>> Yona24 Folds>> Heijin Calls $6.00>> lisaisking Raised to $26.00>> tr1ckpoker Calls $18.00>> Heijin Folds>> Dealing Flop (9d,3s,8h)>> lisaisking Bets $51.00>> tr1ckpoker Raised to $102.00>> lisaisking All In for $139.32>> tr1ckpoker Calls $88.32>> Dealing Turn (Qh)>> Dealing River (7s)>> lisaisking Shows - As,Ah>> tr1ckpoker Shows - 8d,8ctr1ckpoker Wins $438.64 from pot 1 with : Three of a Kind, Eights

I think you just wanted to show us you raked a massive pot.
agreed. play is pretty standard after the flop.EDIT: added after the flop
agreed. play is pretty standard
I don't agree. We have a limp-reraise from UTG+1. That's usually a monster, so the call of $18 more preflop isn't an easy call. Mid pp's heads up against a trickster are tricky.Obviously once the set comes in it's easy though.
agreed. play is pretty standard
I don't agree. We have a limp-reraise from UTG+1. That's usually a monster, so the call of $18 more preflop isn't an easy call. Mid pp's heads up against a trickster are tricky.Obviously once the set comes in it's easy though.
I agree, i edited my post after i noticed the preflop action.
Obviously once the set comes in it's easy though.
I agree' date=' i edited my post after i noticed the preflop action.[/quote']Ah, there it is.On a side note, what the hell is with the weather in San Diego? I was there this weekend after hearing about how amazing it is every day.From my perspective it seemed cold and foggy until noon...then it would be nice for four hours...then it would get cold again. Four hours of nice weather a day is far from perfect in my opinion.What's my point? Fuck San Diego...that's my point. :twisted:
Obviously once the set comes in it's easy though.
I agree' date=' i edited my post after i noticed the preflop action.[/quote']Ah, there it is.On a side note, what the hell is with the weather in San Diego? I was there this weekend after hearing about how amazing it is every day.From my perspective it seemed cold and foggy until noon...then it would be nice for four hours...then it would get cold again. Four hours of nice weather a day is far from perfect in my opinion.What's my point? Fuck San Diego...that's my point. :twisted:
true, this weekend was pretty bad. but right now its sunny and 78, so hey, i'm not complaining.
Thats the part i wanted to know about. Do you guys agree with the 18.00 call?
I don't not agree with the hating of the opinion that it isn't a borderline call.
I'm with this guy.Borderline call...needs to be read dependant. With the deep stack I would tend to call so everyone doesn't start thinking they can take my steal attempts with a reraise.