1904 replies to this topic

#1901 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,225 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:43 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 20 July 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

isn't that what a certain top 35 NBA player who scored a lot of points for the Lakers was alleged to have done to the woman he raped ?

Posted Image

bob, you have crossed a line here today. a line that should never be crossed. you are given 100 citations, banned from this thread for the next 30 days, and must apologize to me if you ever hope to be in my good graces again.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#1902 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,935 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Top Ten Greatest Lakers of all time:

LeBron
Kareem
Magic
Wilt
Shaq
West
Elgin
Mikin
Kobe
Pau

"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#1903 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,225 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM

big d quit trolling. i remember when you and i talked about kobe being better than MJ. i know how you really feel.

but you get 100 demerits anyways. shape up.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#1904 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,935 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

He's better than neither MJ
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#1905 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,225 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:46 PM

i am going to rage into the night.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users